Bharath University

Bharath University Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

Lecturer

Very Interesting to work with young students, taking care of their daily activities on academic matters and discipline activities. Management has given freedom to work on the same

Remuneration is very bad

No infrastructure, no concern for staff, mismanaged institution. Salary very poor. No promotion policy. All work no pay. Unethical job culture. No pride in working here

Lecturer Job

To take class for graduate students on Industrial engineering concepts like 5S, Lean Manufacturing, cellular Manufacturing and train the students in simulation tools

About my work

Its great working in bharath university. i have worked on machine learning algorithms and on data to predict the marketing strategy of the school using python.

All kind of work

Bharath university is a best private university in Tamil nadu I am working with last 5 years Its good experience in my life He learned lot of habits He works properly

Pros

Accomadation free

Cons

Long time

good undergraduate university

started my computer science learning here. was also able to shine in robotics. got the chance to go to IRAN to participate in an international robotics competition.

productive and gives a team work environment

I learned more from there. I developed myself from there only. Without the interruption of management we did our job. All senior faculty guide usto solve our poblem.

Hard Work

Its a good place to work but we have to face more politics, to be frank its a very good place to put our effort and succeed our-self, but the people around us will not let us to come forward. for me : Bharath University is a Typical work place, where i learned a lot.

Pros

Free Culture

Cons

Long Hours

Admission Officer is a Good Job

An "A" Grade University by NAAC. Fastest Growing Institution. Salary will not be given in a Particular Date in every month. Not satisfied with the Administration.

Pros

Fast Growing and A Graded University

Cons

Poor Administrations

congenial work atmoshere

good and pleasant.cooperative head and colleagues.challenging and interesting to teach young students.An opportunity to work in the same college where I did my BTech.

Pros

free lunches

Productive and Effective

Time management, Productive, Effective and good. Management is good. Co-workers are good. Homely environment. Semester Holidays.

Good

problem solving interactions with parents and students kind to week students

Plan for the day and execute the daily routine work.Manage the team to accomplish their task and plan for the day. Work with the industry counterpart to have a tie-up and association for learning.

15 Years teaching experience in Engineering College

Handled various mechanical Engineering subjects and produced good results.

source of knowledge

Assign the unknown papersHandle the difficult situationFriendlyTeaching

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharath University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bharath University with

Bharath University Reviews by Location

Learn about Bharath University in popular locations

• Bharath University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?