Bharti Axa General Insurance

Bharti Axa General Insurance Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Sales Manager19 reviews

axatargetinsuranceadvisorachievepressurelifesale

Good work Culture

Nice people and working culture, but they are behind in the market because of lengthy process, most of the work is manually, not even 50% work is online

Pros

Good HR policy

Cons

Slow working culture like tortoise.

Axa is very well established organization

I am very much eager to work in General insurance because it's I have complete knowledge towards insurance (Life & General), moreover I got complete support from friends circle, family, & I do have my own database for leads generation .

Bharti Axa General Insurance insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

Sr. Manager

Lively and joy full work life balance environment. Marketing is quiet supportive along with coordination of account team. Management is impressive. Learned leading leadership through accomplishing the allotted target by managing profit and expenses on regular time consistently pertaining through profits.

Branch sales Management

Learned cross functional working, Managed profitability, Managed ATL & BTL Activities, coordinated with Training, ops and infra teams.

Pros

Sales Leadership

Cons

ULIP image

very professionalwork place

It had long work hours.But i enjoyed the challenging profile i got here as i was handling a team of 12 Financial Advisors who were on roles of our company.I enjoyed team handling and the the challenges that came in.

Pros

Exciting job profile

Good work environment

1. Freedom to work independently 2. Recognition to performers 3. Excellent work culture and support from the managers. 4. Working on 1st Jan & 1st April Accounts is the hardest part in all the insurance companies. 5. If you achieve your targets during peak business months job becomes enjoyable for rest of the year.

Pros

Growing tremendously

Cons

Lack in bank assurance channel & retail segment

Insurance Sector

Rewards will be based on performance..Insurance Sector expects more from their employees where as the customers expect more from the companies....

Pros

Performance based incentives and gift vouchers

A good company to work for

A GOOD COMPANY TO WORK FOR just proper guidance and corordination is needed in the team as all are situated in different places.

Good

Channel was started and closed in a very short period. Management was not able to give clarity to ground level employees

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

atmosphere not that good

work atmosphere could have been better. Pressurized atmosphere.

Jobs at Bharti Axa General Insurance

Sales Manager positions
See more jobs

Ok

Its also a good Co.But not secure job.Management is Good.Management policy is good.

gud experiences and motivate work place

very challenging and effective working and also educate and economically strategy.

Pros

free seminar

Cons

long lasting work schedule

over good exprience

daily mis, dealer, agent, channel visits, every thing which has been done by one sales person done

Pros

Cons

short

Growing company !

Learn nitty gritties of professionalism. Growing company. Learning atmosphere.

cool work place and culture

it's a cool workplace,and it's good for work.i work hard and achieve my sales target very early then gave me promotion and bonus too.i totally satisfy the company management.

Productive and good Learning platform

Its the growing General insurance company in india and with a stable background.

Pros

free coupons, bonuses, medicare and PA included

Good Experience At work

I have learned lot many things to my making mistake by choosing Bharti Axa

good time to work in AXA also

As all know now a days insurance selling is not a easy job like market our values are also moving along with them some time you are at the top and some time you are at the bottom.it doesn't matter, in the market where are you, all depends on, how you face both the faces.80% of successful people leave the job in down fall only because of pressure but remaining 20% are the winner of the market.

Sales Sales And only Sales

Closing in March, Listen customers carefully & then provide solution to them according to their needs, Licensing of Advisors, Job is enjoyable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharti Axa General Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bharti Axa General Insurance with