Bharti Airtel Limited

Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Reviews

Found 1,745 reviews matching the search
It was very easy environment there.there are no hectic schedule or task based job in that job.it is quite nice to be there.overall it is very good to work there.
Pros
Ta
Cons
One of the best company to work with. Management is educated and have a strong business acumen. You will always find a logical reasoning when leadership suggests and activity. If you join don't leave the company.
The network is very good at every place and customer service is even better. I have been using my office phone with Airtel and have not faced any issues from the last 1 years. "
Pros
1 hours
Cons
2 hours
Learnt lot of things from seniors and colleagues. Lots of training imparted from company to meet the expectations. Great friendly environment to work.
very good culture as it is the culture what helped organisation to grow. It provides crows functional opportunities to learn and contribute.. very limited politics and performance driven culture
Pros
salary, 5 days
Cons
challenging roles
Very good place to work at Bharati Airtel, and we can learn much more at Airtel. Management is very helpful and very much understanding their employees.
Poor management support. No benefits for employee. High work pressure but low pay. Mental pressure. 13hours work per day. No leaves will be provided for employees.
Pros
Cons
13hours work
It was a great place to work, but by mid 2018 (after new management and unethical CEO arrival on board) this place become worst nd more like figure nail factory.You scratch my back, I scratch yours - current work culture of Airtel. Feel pity for Mr. Sunil Mittal.
Pros
Good pay Master
Cons
Unprofessional, unethical and ghati mindset management (M&G circle)
Airtel is a very good company. The culture of this company is very good. All the big officers of the company guide their employees very much, their relation is friendly. There is also security of jobs in this company. The biggest thing is that I am able to give time in my family after I leave work
good place to work, good people are there and then comes the competition of hitting target or else you cant go home. Sometimes you have to work 1-2 weeks straight without any holiday.
Nice to work and good environment and good pay free lunch and three month’s once party’s or outing and monthly incentives or coupons and six month once salary hike
Pros
Incentives+free lunches
Cons
This job is useful for telecommunication engg to develop thier knowledge. The people can learn the basics of telecommunication and work related to the studies.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
No cons
I started work with Bharti Airtel Limited from March 2020 as a Sales Coordinator. There is no one give a proper guide no one help you. Every one work in our attitude.
Cons
Airtel, work looks great! It's clear that you care about your work and take the time to do it correctly. I especially liked that you asked the client about their design preferences before creating their website, and I'm excited to see what you do next.
Pros
Entrepreneurship
Cons
work life balance
Good sector to work ,bright carrier along the proffesion ,amazing atmosphere to make urself more challegeous .Good guidance from senior department.Amazing culture
Cons
Non
1st job with Airtel so learn everything about corporate work culture & all technical knowledge & skills to Serve the customers. Joined in 2005 as field engg. For installation of lease line & PRI for Emerging , Enterprise , Govt. & Global customers.
Pros
Na
Cons
na
This company staff has very helpful for manager and ho staff.i am joining as a cashier post but my manager asked if you want to be a good experience of knowledge then u have to experience as customer service representative and few months later mist probably half of work done as a customer service...
It was a great experience. I managed a small team for the first time and used my French language skills to migrate various processes. Team was really helpful. I really improved myself as a professional.
There is No Safety and 5S,I would say safety is "ZERO" and Not at all follow up the work procedure. No salary befits and there is no people management.
Pros
no lunches, our self everrthink
good company to work and company have great vision and mission. Bharti airtel group has great values and I feel secured while working with company. I can definitely say that this is one of the best company which I worked in my life.
Very upsetting upper management . One man controller management system.not an employee centric organization. Not a company to work with as a first choice .