Bharti Airtel Limited

Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Reviews in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,551 reviews

best big brand

work with big brand is total different experience. All kind client you will get and understand the query and solve the issue is very challenge and get superb opportunity to give best services.

work place

there are tourchor i didn't like work like this we have full time work but there are no goodness is show to manager .i am trying to my whole afferts for any job.

Pros

1:30 to 2:00 pm lunch time

Cons

15 min extra working after work time over

Every month recognise rnr meeting and enjoy food party dinner

I have working Telecom industries last 5 year. I Have experience as a sales officer back office and cashier desk. I have doing work as a idea, vodafone and Airtel as a customer relationship officer.

Pros

Free lunch and dinner every month

Cuatomer Service

i have learn lot of things from there acording to me change is important for every one so i want to change my job no issue from airtel finaly thanks airtel

Pros

na

Cons

na

I have been working at makepositive full time

To start with, the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are a employee. It feels like a family. Work is good and great seniors to guide. You feel you are in safe hands.

Pros

Everything about the company is pro. People, culture, interview process. If you get an opportunity then do join Airtel

Cons

There is no con with this company. Everything is just great

very good

Bharti Airtel is a good company to work my work was to manage tha distributor point and sales man and retailers to drive company agenda. To communicate with the sales man . What responsibility has given by company i had full filled it

Pros

Free travele allowance, mobile allowance

It was great experience in Airtel. Actually it was my first job so at first it was bit difficult, but because of continues guidance of Boss & Senior colleagues i learnt quick to expand my vision and and improved my quality to work hard. As we know that Telecom industry is very competitive industry so because of that i learnt so many practical things which i just read in the books.

Nice job culture available

I am working with airtel since 2015 and its nice experience with airtel . It is more competitive to sustain in telecom industry as per current scenario. Airtel is paying good to their employees.

Pros

Nice job environment

Cons

Healthcare benefits

Productive and Fun with Friends

I started my day at 10 AM. The main part of jod to meet the different types of people's. And After that I would finished my work at 7:30PM. But Good expirence and lots of fun at job or also with Friends also..

Pros

Free Lunchs

Cons

long Drive

Very Productive

management was very transparent. work environment was so good. accommodation was fantastic. colleagues were having very high skills of knowledge and sharing the best experience and advise all the time to juniors.

Jobs at Bharti Airtel Limited

in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
See more jobs

Good atmosphere for working

Can learn more and grow support from the RMs and college to develop your career Good working atmosphere Support to take challenges to develop your strength

Pros

Provide Mobile handset, talktime, data usage, Dth

Cons

Have to spare long working hours in some senarios

Nice Company

I have worked in Bharati Airtel Limited since more than lsat 8 years. I have received good support from team and management from company support and staff.

Pros

Nice company

Cons

no problems

smart work

nice to wotk with airtel and learn o many about managment and how to work with retailers and dse of distributors.. communication with dse and retailers ..

That place was very nice to do our work in peace and beautiful area

There was soft work to do at day time..And I learned that the work should only done while working hard. Management were also good and workplace culture.

Pros

Free lunches

sales executive

Airtel is a brand so i was worked there. But my job was on contract base. not any guarantee for job. I was doing postpaid selling there. It was best experience of my life.

Productive, Work Experience & Growth

Good place to work and gain experience. Growth is good. Experience people around with good functional knowledge and behaviour.

My first four months that I worked with Airtel .

I think I realized my strength is accomplishing a large amount of work with in a short period of time. I get think done on my time. I believed my strongest traits is my attention to detail.

Productive & Funwork Place

I am handling all types Prepaid queries.Good Environment of working & also good colleagues.I am learning lot of from here.Good work enviorment. My boss is also good.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Good

We was good in this company,many things of working style I learned from there,good management co worker was good , we provide every connection's report to the server

Productive and Place with Gaining knowledge

Is a place where I always learn new things comes under, every day some new task and the challenge is to overcome it. Communication with Senior getting the issue solved, registering new CT (Change Ticket) for some change in the Network, sometimes for the new creation, to change the current route in the device or what so ever, but at last learning, new things always being appreciated. And also provide good serve to the Clients.

Pros

Supportive Manager

Cons

no Cons

its a low work and good service in office

a place where we can sit and do our work in time without burden..and feel relax.Management of the company is also good. And from this company i learned how to work on computer and also increase my working speed..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharti Airtel Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,070

Compare Bharti Airtel Limited with

Learn about Bharti Airtel Limited in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

• Bharti Airtel Limited
  • Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?