Bharti Airtel Limited

Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 162 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,556 reviews

A place to learn while you are working

You learn to be self efficient and fast at learning concepts witht the type of managers Airtel has. Every day is a new day at Airtel. Constant learning and new opportunities

Pros

Learning and leadership skills

Cons

Awesome experience when I was a fresher. Great leadership.

Awesome experience when I was a fresher. Great leadership., Team was really nice, systems, cafeteria, floor environment, and training was really good. It was a nice company.

Digital Channels is the best team to work with

technical growth, work autonomy, good compensation, helpful and cooperative management. we get free broadband, DTH, and Postpaid.

Marketing

As i think Airtel Company is Good But Mine Bad luck it was a Contract and i think Airtel should Look at to This But you Can Learn how to sell to local customer and their needs For Marketing its good But Not preferable salary as per Job

Awful, disrespectful, confused-mgmt lives in fool's paradise that its a coveted organisation

Worst placeTo work. No job security.Appraisal ratings have no meaning.. If the new mgmt thinks you are not up-to the mark,no matter whether you Hv got a promotion or good ratings in the current year you will be thrown outcoz those ratings were given by earlier mgmt. They have 'respect' as one of their values. But even the CEOs are not respected.they are also treated Like criminals and untouchables once a person is asked to go. Never ever work here gere

Pros

Brand, competetive pay

Cons

Long working hours, no job security, frequent structural changes can make your role redundant in ajiffy.

No work structure

They do not have work structure, No job and life balance, high mental stress job. I learnt how to manage corporate account and business tactics, .......

Great company to work

Great company to work in telecom industry. Especially for new career candidate where will get lot of field experience. Employees will treat respect in all domains.

highly productive and time bound

very compititive environment and your paced with your immidiate collegues and very demanding daily targets related. Very high focus on revenue share from entry level to senior level which helps in driving our best all times.

Na

Airtel have wonderful culture @ top management but mid level managamnet is very poor, all good resources are moving out only because of mid level management.

It was an internship with new challenges

Airtel is a great organisation to work.The internship i did was full of challenges.Lots of learning for me as its my core telecommunications company.Airtel has a friendly environment and cooperative team workers.

good nature

bharti airtel is a leading competitive telecom company, its very friendly environment to work, its a competitive creative company, having good pay scale, fresher can start their carrier.

Pros

good working culture

Cons

targets

Its Excellent Place to work here.

Its Excellent Place to work here and good management, nice work culture, nice competition with internal team,totally nice and excellent Company. good work experience

Team work

If you are good at team work then this is the thing for you. One never truly appreciates how much one can learn from teamwork. Never underestimate yourself.

I was learned

I am starting the career in this organization as a customer Relationship manager I was learned some great things and also my skills developed in this organization.

Good company

Nice experience working in Airtel. Competitive work environment. Good working culture. Very nice management team. 5 days working per week. Nice payments.

Good Leadership team with challenging and learning enviornment

I have worked with Bharti Airtel Limited for 9 years and everytime a new role provides me a challenging environment with lots of learnings. The top management is really good and supportive.

The most enjoyable part

Join bharti airtel limited as Data team AES field engineer. After seeing the hard work in field for two years got promotion as Data Team Leader. Presently I'm taking care of PRI & Data delivery and aasurance.

Good place to work learn n grown

It was wonderful experience with bharti airtel ltd for 14 years. every role i enjoyed learning . management was very much supportive every role i handled. It supported employee when it was personal issues too. its great place work

Great learning

Great to work Proper Rewarded and benefited Excellent support from seniors My 12 years experience gave me confidence, knowledge, improvement in communication. Leader ship quality

Good Place to Learn

Friendly environment and great work culture Good working environment, good team work .Great Learning Opportunity I learn lot of new things in Airtel, very good peoples

Pros

Good Learning Place

Cons

not much

I worked here less than 3 Years

The Challenges The Teamwork The culture of the company The close mid Management The coaching and mentoring There are too many layers to get something new done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharti Airtel Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,072