Bharti Airtel Limited

Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Found 230 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,551 reviews

Updated & meaningful projects

Able to learn core technical things. Delivery timelines are short. No time for celebration after deployment. Strict agile use to follow. Use to value their employee. Work can come anytime.

Pros

Leave policy, advance projects

Cons

work life balance, work culture

Stressfull and no work life balance

Airtel is worst company to work with.The management is least cooperative and there is no work life balance here.There is no appreciation for the work done here.Managers are very less helpful here and are always finding excuses to put the person down, have zero emapthy if employee is ill or any mishappening occurs.They just want their work to be completed.

Pros

Cab facility in closing

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

I love my job

Managment is good all colleagues are helpful but I am not satisfied with salery and I was vey hardworking but no recommendation for my work so I quit the job

wonderful

very good culture as it is the culture what helped organisation to grow. It provides crows functional opportunities to learn and contribute.. very limited politics and performance driven culture

Pros

salary, 5 days

Cons

challenging roles

Very good Culture to make you think and work like entrepreneur

Airtel, work looks great! It's clear that you care about your work and take the time to do it correctly. I especially liked that you asked the client about their design preferences before creating their website, and I'm excited to see what you do next.

Pros

Entrepreneurship

Cons

work life balance

Wonderful Experiance

1st job with Airtel so learn everything about corporate work culture & all technical knowledge & skills to Serve the customers. Joined in 2005 as field engg. For installation of lease line & PRI for Emerging , Enterprise , Govt. & Global customers.

Pros

Na

Cons

na

It was a great experience. I managed a small team for the first time and used my French language skills to migrate various processes. Team was really helpful. I really improved myself as a professional.

No learning, no knowledge gain, not share the thought with senior, no time management

Still they do manual work, slow process, no time management, nothing to learn new things, month end clossing very hectic, no leave management. Cannot share the thought with senior , overall if you work with Airtel no learning new things, only following old process

It's a nice place to work

It's a nice place to work and learn new technology for freshers as well as experienced developer and to develop multiple large scale mobile products..

I joined Bharti Airtel in 2017

In Bharti Airtel having a 2 years of experience as a Operations Analyst. Working environment is too gud. Working in a CLM team the support of the teamates and managers too gud learn more and achiev your heights is upto ir llimits thatnhow we push

Pros

Learning is more and more push your limits

Cons

Increment part

Jobs at Bharti Airtel Limited

in Gurgaon, Haryana
See more jobs

Very nice environment

Good employee engagement activity which helps employee to work efficiently. for 3rd party payroll employees. they should think little bit as they are also working under one roof.

Collaborative and enjoyable work

I enjoyed working at bharti very much and given a chance i can rejoin to start the work again. Fantastic work culture and can do attitude for making things happen.

Excessive work pressure with little to no work and personal life balance.

Excessive work pressure with little to no work and personal life balance. No formal training for any position. All work is to be learnt on an "ON the job Training". Much chaos and lack of professionalism in the organisation especially at mid and lower level. Emails are almost never responded to and you have to personally call and ask for information for your work. Late hours are very common with a very pathetic security for employees. Cab booking takes ages through the transport portal and many times as you are about to leave you will be informed no cabs are available.

Huge scope of learning

Nice company to work. Shift working. Learning Potential Transport facility Fun activities Flexible timings Workplace culture very nice Training and development

Very Nice Company to Work with

Airtel is an employee friendly company which provide multiple opportunity to prove your abilities and grow as professional. I have worked with airtel for almost a decade. Thanks!!

Average

Bad experience working with company greedy company very poor apresals job location 30 to 40 Kms far from home. Delayed incentive sending in 2-3 months

Good place to work in your youth only

This is a good company to work and grow but keep in mind that job is not secured and they only want your youth. As you grow in age, they will throw you out on one pretext or other.

Na

Good environment in Airtel.nice colleges in Airtel Senior support well in Airtel.good kno wledge i got from airtel.some new technology i got expore to work

Excellent Work Environment

Excellent Work Environment and perfect work life balance. A person has lot to learn from the work culture and the type of work.company perks and services are excellent.

Productive & fun place to work

Productive & fun place to work, balance work life balance , exposure to reach out to seniors Accomodating team members , lot of learning & beautiful office

Great Envoirnment and Outstanding Facility

That was my first job and i am on third party pay roll its stan preofessional ..my salary was very low ..otherwise i really learned and enjoyed there a lot ..very fabulous facilities was there in bharti airtel. I enjoyed every single day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharti Airtel Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,070