Bharti Airtel Limited

Bharti Airtel Limited Employee Reviews in Ludhiana, Punjab

Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,551 reviews

Good

I like this jib lob but i think i am less paid according to my efficiency.and i am good and hard worker.i think child is most important thing in our profession.

Energetic & Challenging

Over all good company to work if your are ready to take challenges. Most difficult thing in this company is Next role even continuously excellent work

Productive workplace

It was really a great opportunity for me to work with Bharti Airtel. During my work period, i faced many challenges, working under pressure was the best thing which helped me in enhancing my skils.

I am working at Bharti with interest.

Good team worker at Bharti foundation.well confidence for training time.activity based training.good environment of school.child safety is good.mdm service is available for students.

Productive and fun work place

A fresher can learn a lot about management in different situations here. Anyone here can learn about pressure handling and competitive advantage through various telecom compsnies. Only a bold and strong employee can resist the pressure here with good feasibility.

Pros

Working culture

Cons

Salary hikes

A good work place with loads of opportunities to learn and explore your potential

It had been really a nice experience to be a part of such a big company. A great teamwork is the backbone of any company and the associates were really helpful all the time in helping others.overall it was a good experience

Pros

Bonuses

Cons

No pay for overtime

Pooeest work culture witnessed till time

Awful HR and poor work life balance, no entertainment trips, no focus on learning of employee. Zero training session in 3 years tenure rewards programme is equivalent to a local market nirvana store workers.

store environment

employees do the job with the help of Employers. Customer representative officers do the jobs by sitting there and the work of sales representatives is a little tough. people who do not want to listen, find difficult to convince them. lunch break session is always enjoyable there.

Pros

co-operative co-woekers

Cons

less job security

sales and management

airtel is a big brand iam with us for long time suh handling sales team management field executive , all team member and staffff very very friendly and suppportive so not a big task to conplete challanges

Cons

long time

Marketing job is a easy job and no heavy presser in job .

Marketing Executive job is easy job and no heavy presser in job and AIRTEL company is very big company and best network in company and network regarding this company are very popular .and per year income turnover very high.

Pros

This job are very beneficial for future.

Cons

This job are long time experience is very beneficial for future.

Jobs at Bharti Airtel Limited

in Ludhiana, Punjab
See more jobs

It's a tele communication company we provide voice call &data connection.

I Am not a onroll employee it's third party working with airtel . About cloture in this company is very friendly.. Team spirit is so high. It's such a hard working job....

Decision at its best

Quick learner, quick decision, sales oriented company with customer service at their toes. Work culture is amazing, managers are supportive and a great leaders.

fun workplace

i have learn too much knowledge to drive a business in systematic way & improve communication skills and team handling with the full of passion and motivation as well .

Sales executive

It was early age of carrier, learnt a lot of things that really helped to go ahead in life, a lot of training related to sales and customer dealing was given

tour job

it is good to be an employ of reputated company. company employes are friendly.the hardest part of job is to handle customers when there is any big problem.

Pros

petrol allounce

Cons

short time

Improve in Knowledge.

I worked with Bharti Airtel Ltd(Ludhiana) from Aug,2010 to July 2012 , those days were very busy days for me. I have learned that how to manage the work in pressure.

Gud

My self Amritpal Singh I am working with this company as a sales executive before this job i was in vodafone call center where my job was back office and i worked with them regular 4 years. now m looking to go forward with the better job..

Cons

Well learned Engineers and the perfect place to learn

i was an intern at Bharti airtel for 6 months.i chose this place because of its reputation as the number one Telco in India.i assisted the senior engineers in the cell tower installations. i learned about BTS installation and commissioning.i visited at least 15-20 cell phone tower locations throughout the period of internship.i can not say about what the hard part of the job was as i enjoyed my stint there to the fullest.i am lucky to have done my internship with Bharti Airtel before i started working for my Masters Degree.

It give me good startup

Overall it is a very big company but i start my carrier in this company from ground level so i did not feel comfortable to work there.

Pros

good working hours

Cons

long distance from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharti Airtel Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,070