Bharti Airtel Limited

Bharti Airtel Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 869 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,551 reviews

A place to learn while you are working

You learn to be self efficient and fast at learning concepts witht the type of managers Airtel has. Every day is a new day at Airtel. Constant learning and new opportunities

Pros

Learning and leadership skills

More time spent working

I think it's very difficult company No one support challenge time they are need only results but no one help me and Job security very worst culture without Information's they are take dicession but salary High very good

Cons

Awesome experience when I was a fresher. Great leadership.

Awesome experience when I was a fresher. Great leadership., Team was really nice, systems, cafeteria, floor environment, and training was really good. It was a nice company.

Adorable work Experience

It is a good experience working in Airtel, I get less salary but still I am happy because these options are taught that how do we give better service to the our customers, I am so glad with airtel.

No happy

No job security in AirtelHuge work load Nd unnecessary Build the pressure by RksPoor HR Department and they alreadyHnadel by sales person like Sales Head Zbm.Hr will not supported employees

Good company overall nothing bad to tell.. Excellent work culture

Good company, I Have learnt Many thing's in the organisation From my superiors and from my bosses and colleagues, company recognise their employees worth and work and they give Good opportunity for High level positions. Good Career can see in Airtel as I'm working from Last four years. Three is a good Career for sincere people. Salary structure is also very Good for fresher's and also Experienced people. In this pandemic situation also company had paid full salaries to their employees. Work pressure would be there in every industry but in Airtel not that much. I can say for sincere people can achieve it. Appraisals would be there bassed on the performance only. Company sees their customers satisfaction first.. and also they care their employees as well. Overall I would say good company and Good work culture I have Never Ever seen and worked before.. I'm Giving 5/5 rating...

Pros

There is no specific Lunch timings.. from 1.00 pm onwards.

Cons

9 hours only..

Stressfull and no work life balance

Airtel is worst company to work with.The management is least cooperative and there is no work life balance here.There is no appreciation for the work done here.Managers are very less helpful here and are always finding excuses to put the person down, have zero emapthy if employee is ill or any mishappening occurs.They just want their work to be completed.

Pros

Cab facility in closing

Cons

Long hours, no work life balance

Very fantastic work culture, enjoyed working over there

The atmosphere was very good, everyone was supportive, moreover rewarded job according to your work. I did a very big mistake by leaving the company at an early stage.

wonderful

very good culture as it is the culture what helped organisation to grow. It provides crows functional opportunities to learn and contribute.. very limited politics and performance driven culture

Pros

salary, 5 days

Cons

challenging roles

Not fun workplace

I started work with Bharti Airtel Limited from March 2020 as a Sales Coordinator. There is no one give a proper guide no one help you. Every one work in our attitude.

Jobs at Bharti Airtel Limited

See more jobs

Very good Culture to make you think and work like entrepreneur

Airtel, work looks great! It's clear that you care about your work and take the time to do it correctly. I especially liked that you asked the client about their design preferences before creating their website, and I'm excited to see what you do next.

Pros

Entrepreneurship

Cons

work life balance

Good sector to work ,bright carrier along the proffesion ,amazing atmosphere to make urself more challegeous .Good guidance from senior department.Amazing culture

Cons

Non

Fun Workplace

I learned a lot in the Airtel company, work was difficult, but the work was fundamental, the people working in the company were completely punctual And the management was good,

I am working in last 3years ago but this company is a very better success 9f my life

This company staff has very helpful for manager and ho staff.i am joining as a cashier post but my manager asked if you want to be a good experience of knowledge then u have to experience as customer service representative and few months later mist probably half of work done as a customer service...

It was a great experience. I managed a small team for the first time and used my French language skills to migrate various processes. Team was really helpful. I really improved myself as a professional.

Good

I have not worked their more then one week because of my studies but still its my good experience I want to work their more but i can't continue their because i was also persuing graduation so i cant focus their.

good company to work and company have great vision and mission. Bharti airtel group has great values and I feel secured while working with company. I can definitely say that this is one of the best company which I worked in my life.

Bad work culture

Very upsetting upper management . One man controller management system.not an employee centric organization. Not a company to work with as a first choice .

3 yrs

Nyc company i worked...... mujhe bahut acha laga is com k sth kaam kr k.. agar company chahe to phor lock dwon k bad kaam karne ka muka dega to hum company sth denge

Pros

Job

Cons

Very good

Awful, disrespectful, confused-mgmt lives in fool's paradise that its a coveted organisation

Worst placeTo work. No job security.Appraisal ratings have no meaning.. If the new mgmt thinks you are not up-to the mark,no matter whether you Hv got a promotion or good ratings in the current year you will be thrown outcoz those ratings were given by earlier mgmt. They have 'respect' as one of their values. But even the CEOs are not respected.they are also treated Like criminals and untouchables once a person is asked to go. Never ever work here gere

Pros

Brand, competetive pay

Cons

Long working hours, no job security, frequent structural changes can make your role redundant in ajiffy.

Good working Culture

Since last 2 months, I have been working in this organization and the tax system is very good here and there is also a lot of support from the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bharti Airtel Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,070