Bharti Foundation

Bharti Foundation Employee Reviews

Overall Bharti foundation is a best place to work.Even I spend 11+ years in the foundation and learnt a lot in this long period... It's a very good place for the beginners .
Pros
Always new things are there to learn.
Cons
For some Posts...growth chances are less.
It was great learning experience working with Bharti colegues and schools that we worked. It was place to explore and learn components of qaulity education for the rural poor children
I was on govt job as a BRP volunteer .but there was not satisfication so I join this foundation to serve community not for money.today when my students meet me and be a good citizen I proud myself.
I was working in bharti foundation.There is a very good environment of teaching, trainings and other facilities was available there. So I can say b.f was a good work place.
An organisation which aims to provide education to the under-privileged kids, unfortunately doesn't believe in recruiting employees from education background.
Cooperative staff and good professional practices give you a lot to learn. Bharti gives you practical field experience. Policy implimentation is must. Got to learn a lot.
Bharti Foundation is a nice and career perspective place to work. But beautiful organization to work under great support, value of your work and efficiency.
The company's cause is great. People remain inspired and motivated. A typical day at work is comfortable yet fully utilised. The day passes without one noticing it.
Pros
Great
Cons
Upper management must delegate and trust functional heads more
I enjoyed working for the Bhari Foundation as this is a company working on a variety of projects which better the lives of children in a fun and amazing office,
Pros
free lunch
Cons
limited equipment
It was a good experience for me to work under the bharti group and wise peoples . I have learn a lot there but due to politics and other few drawbacks I decided to quit.
Pros
Healthy Environment and Learning Place
Cons
Heavy Working Hrs. and no time for personal or family . Lot's of Politics
Excellent organisation with focus mandates in Education with clearly laid out rules and regulWell defined HR & financial policies. Friendly environment at work
Pros
well laid out systems and processes
Cons
Self Driving
It is friendly and supportive company. I enjoy a lot . I started as a teacher. But the help of my seniors I'm now head teacher of this school. My company also wants me to go ahead. I can be a principal.
Pros
Energetic
Cons
Salary
self motivated and friendly work culture. getting proper opportunity of use my potential. appreciates for the good work ans all getting equal opportunity to grow
Pros
free launches
Cons
8 hours
Good experience work at Bharti foundation Satya Bharti school waryam nangal Asr.I have learnt how to deal with community. But salary was too low and work load is over. Thanks
Pros
Trainings
Cons
Long hours less holidays
Although we work for company but you keep in loop many senior people above you. At the time of working seniors will provide verbal approval but after completion of work anyone could ask the work is done in this way not in that way. But hardest part is that you don't know to whom you are anserable. Company provide flexible working hours.
It was satisfactory to work with the company .but less appreciation for the good work and boss always overburden the employees and less appreciation even you work best in company.
Pros
Mobile and trave fare
Cons
Great experience, this is the organization who gives full opportunity to learn and grow over self. the policies are very good and supportive kind of nature. very happy to work here.
Pros
mobile and DTH expanses
Cons
Unstructured work, still improving
I learnt how to present myself in front of others. Management was fully cooperative. co-workers were energetic and known to the techniques how to teach well the students. To teach the children with different ways is enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free mid day meal, Free education with computer knowledge, free uniforms, shoes, books and notebooks, free trainings to teacher included lunch and tea and bus fare too etc...
The team is very supporting & the work place is very comfortable. I enhance my skills here. This is the platform where i can work creatively.
Pros
medical facility & get togethers
Cons
no typical day in this organisation time management is good quality good management good maintenance work enjoy with family in family day
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no long hours working
The work place was good and attractive.Place work help to enhance our knowledge and skills.it also teaches us everyday and every minute.Salary system was good.
Pros
Solution of every problem
Cons
too long meetings
  1. Employee Reviews