bictree

bictree Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Best place for self learning and explortion

A home where you can experience and learn new things without any limit. Can be a creative artist for 5 minutes. Can contribute to any department, each and every fruitful contributions are accepted by the company. Any unproductive suggestion will be ragarded as a step stone.

Pros

Freedom, offive environment

Cons

Low popularity

Unique opportunity

It's a uniq opportunity to work with bictree. The best part is to know and understand the business model bictree follows. Friendly work culture is a key factor.

bictree insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Support from manager

Productive and good space to work

At BICTREE working atmosphere is simply good and sometimes it will get pressure and tht too depends on the work flow. In short, we are all bonded like a family....

Productively challenging

A vast growing firm with a vision non-compromised productive work, is a platform to learn and grow and challenge the best hidden in you. Really honored to be a part of open & productive work culture.

intellectual thoughts and out of the box creativity with lot of fun and empoly friendly environment too...

Work environment is good, managemnt is supportive and friendly, we live like a family here. Working with limited resources and making out of the box creatives

Pros

Creative freedom

Cons

Limited creativity due to collaboration with non creative people

Lively and engaging work experience

Working at Bictree is a rewarding experience for me. Each day is a new learning experience in team work, accountability and work ethics. I get better at my job and am duly appreciated for my efforts. Generally speaking, employers don't reveal the impact of a writer's work for the company's clients but at Bictree, we get regular feedback on the content we create and the quantitative impact this has made for the client. All team members and management are approachable and friendly.

Administration activities are dynamic in nature

Administration works are daily reviewed and so, flaws are not continuous. People from different departments are very cooperative and will give direct contributions required to engineer the administration activities

Innovative Career Growth

Its not like just working in one company.Bictree make us learn about different sectors of industries, business strategies.Funfilled family together staff management.Multiple oppurtunitiesMaking everybody responsible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at bictree. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

bictree Reviews by Location

Learn about bictree in popular locations

• bictree
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?