Big Bazar logo
Big Bazar

Big Bazar Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

It is an managment trainee job in big bazar which is duration are only one month, the job are good.

These job are good. But i have work only one month beacouse there are the management trainee in that big bazar . I will completed one month in big bazar that one month I enjoyed and hard working in workplace.

Good experience

The work experience their ia good and i learn many thing which mean very much in my life. This also means tht the step we go forward in life we learn valuable thing along with. Their I learn the how to deal with different type of problems which people face during their shopping.

• Strong work ethics with remarkable customer handling skills. • Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both. • Remarkable patience with reliability and responsibility. • Ability to meet the deadline of the work.

Teamwork, relaxed atmosphere

Good work experience, enjoyed,happy,healthy and peaceful environment.good teamwork.always ready to face problems. No issue with salary. Helpful staff member.

Teamwork and collaboration abilities

Overall i had a great time working at big bazaar working as a sales assosiate where i was able to help my customers with all sort of questions they had about products and as a good sales asdociate i have good communication skills,respect for other co- workers and leaders.Also i do have have problem solving skills.feel proud of working for this company.

Good

It's good Need to focus on customer service Staffs are cooperative Good composition in store It was pleasant working there Learnt good things like customer service and product knowledge

Productive and well managed

Well, i would like say that my experience was amazing as i have learned many good things during my job like how to handle customers, way of expressing yourself, communication skills, regularity in work, working in teams etc. This all had given me wonderful experience so far that i can use it . So, i would like to recommend it to my friend.

Great experience

Overall it was the great experience. I learned alot about customers handling that aid in my career growth and brush up my skills. Satisfied salary and fun-loving working environment, no doubt it was fast paced, compititive environment that makes you perfect.

I am not felling good with wrriten but this is true .big bazar is not good place to work there because there is not rull and no management. Thanks .

Great place

Welcoming environment. The store manager assigns you your designated work clearly so that there is no confusion. Timings are strict and that is why never had to do overtime. Parking available for staff.

Good

Mostly the costumers rush was during weekdays. I learned to deal with multigenerational people,about how to communicate with costumers and with team.The most enjoyable part of the job was during evening hours

the place was interesting with fast paced which gave me chance to learn the management of everything specially very properly

i would suggest people that big bazaar is the best place to find yourself and to improve your skills . ineteraction with people taught me about the different mind sets and expectations of customers

Productive and good vibes as well as amazing coworkers

Learned time management. Best part of the job was it was satisfactory to work in peace. Engaged in work all day with 2 brakes. Culture and ambiance for work was good.

Good enough

Good enough to work here... I suggest it's good place for all age groups to work... Free atmosphere Good colleagues Good premise Easy to work Pay on a time

productive and fun

Totally was fair and excellent to paying a attention to this job. I am lucky to do this job very honestly and earn respect and faith here. The most enjoyable part of this job is to manage customers as a way so they can enjoy shopping without any unnecessary obstacles.

Good

I am happy to work as a cashier at big bazzar it gave me how to interact with customer and am learn more about what a cashier to be. I had lots of memory and gain good relation ship with the company. I learn how we want to treat a customer to get satisfaction for them. Most importantly i gain lots of good frients.

I learnt so many things from this job. I learnt great customer service skills and manageable skills . I can easily manage all the stuff. I improved good communication skills

It was a good experience of working as a cashier in bid bazar because i learn to communicate with customer effectively. And build confidence on oursel

I recommend other to work at big bazar because they have friendly environment and provide good pay scale . Also help new comers to learn properly.when i join the company i was totally new inthis field but the management team co-operate alot and help to understand everything. They also provide flexible timing according to employees need.

Productive and fast paced environment

Mostly I found togetherness among staff and benefits for employees is given high priority. Unity and adjustment are another plus point that anyone would love to work in this company. Salary on time, senior's support and hr support is the best part here. However, employees are secured like govt.job in Big Bazaar.

greatgreat great company great management great salary

very goodpeople i learned about managing people great managament. hardest part of job is nothing everything is easy there. great people easy to make friends

productive and fun work

the day in big bazar was a fast phase. i loved to work in such an enveronment. i got to learn how to interact with customers and how to work in a team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Big Bazar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Big Bazar with