Big V Telecom

Big V Telecom Employee Reviews

10 hrs job, friendly environment, no mobile phones are allowed at workplace. As a start up nice company to work . Many things to learn in less amount of time. Strict schedule.
Pros
amazing work culture
Cons
Long working hours
Please avoid this company at any cost. They haven't paid our salaries for several months. Most of us have decided to quit but some cannot because they do not have another job offer. The Ceo and HR has created a very unhealhty environment in the company. Only apply if you are desperate or between jobs. They treat their employees like slaves with fixed break times and ungodly working hours.
Pros
Can't think of anything
Cons
Harassment, unhealthy work environment, employees pitted against each other, HR spreading falsehood, Salaries not paid for months
I am with the company since 4 years, currently working as a freelancers. Company has given me various opportunities to prove myself. Earlier I was working full time but after my marriage and due to shifting at a new city company suggested me for freelancing. I am completely satisfied with job. Work and life completely balanced. Thank you Big V.
The experience at Big V Telecom is awesome, they are very much co-operative. Team Handling s best part. They make people learn and earn.. Complete support and encouragement given from whole team.
Good Staff with Supportive attitude, positive working environment. We get great opportunities to explore our ideas and get involved in various new tasks. Confidence building.
Perfect Place to Learn and Explore . Sincerely thankful for the management for having confidence in me to work independently. It is an amazing company to work with
Pros
Good environment. Good culture. HRs are helpful . Awesome management.
Cons
An outing with colleague should be there in a year
Company not providing any facilities, late night calls for traveling by MD, on salary day sending emails regarding separation....Third class organization....even making clients fool
Cons
Not happy with salary structure otherwise it is all good here. Learned a lot of new things Hardest part of the job is to fulfill your individual targets.
  1. Employee Reviews