BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD

BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD Employee Reviews

India20 reviews

workcompanymanagementjobdayplaceworkinglearned

Work culture

Been working for last 12 yrs from 8am to 6 pm, learn a lot as a team work,auditing, computer skills, adjusting with management knowing the strength and weakness of workmen,language issues. Work culture is satisfactory. Hardest part is too much expectation with minimal resources.

Not recommended to enter in Paper Industry

High level of politics, group politics based on racesism/language. no values for devoted/hardworking. credits always goes to pet people. if you want to survive in this company needs high level of "hoshiyaari" in place of knowledge or work. All environment and culture are only superficial

Supportive collegues and hihge officals in all of aspect of work releated

I enjoyed my profession during my tenure of working with BILT at plants and at corporate at Gurgoan. During my 5 years of tenure I have a good exposure to work and learned and still Iam given an opportunity I love to work in BILT .

Productive and Healthy Environment and Co-operative

The Workplace is good and good environment for the work here. All staffs are very kind in nature and Supportive in difficulties. We all arrange get together in every year along with family to Outdoor, Also Company arrange Occasional Parties through Senior Club likes Independence Day, Republic day, Diwali Party. Company has provided transportation from Railway station to Mills, Bus Facility for School going children's, Residence Facility at Company Premises

Sales driven

It's totally sales driven company. Being a procurement professional, had to report to sales so unfriendly relationship. But learned end to end process due to inefficient stuff in most of the department. Though culture is not bad at all. Very good place for sales profession.

good to work in production

Good working culture, good atmosphere. Its good company to learn all the things & have chance to take trial with hod permission. For refresment officers club is there.

You feel like working in a natural environment

Good learning atmosphere and you can apply practically what you learnt in the day to day activities. You are free to share your ideas everyday in the production meeting and any related issues will be solved instantly through the proper guidance of the Unit Head.

Pros

Free launch and medical facility

Cons

Interior area

Officer Rawmaterial

I worked as a Raw material department as a accounts officer and rule that all states in India, i was worked as a fund development activities payments and invoice processing auditing, etc...

I was appinted as Stores Sup at the time of Interview but as Co needed got transferred in Warehouse Dept. There I am looking after Receipts of Finishe Goods received from Finishing House. Keeping the same in proper locations and updating in oracle system. Previously we had Optivision system and also knows working in SAP system.

Productive workplace

Friendly environment,Co operation between workers,learned about the basic operations of the plant.And the problems encountered during day to day operation and how to rectify them.

Pros

Supportive group

Good culture. Highly secured life. Good environment. Good management. As it's paper industry the salary hike is less. Job profile is very wide and ocean to learn.

Pros

Semi govt like feel.

Cons

Some times panic work hours.

Productive.

Really good place to work for long time.supportive management, good technical growth.good climate& educational facilities to Resides in. very good job work & life balance.

Fun at workplace

BILT is a nice company to work and the management is keen on employee welfare. The job is mostly on priority basis with multi task responsibilities/ KREs.

Pros

Employee concerned

Cons

Company Re-structuring is going in due to debt management

Relax,supportive management

Like to work in this atmosphere in this company. Supportive management. Salary is good but boss don't gives us.they take them by giving low rating.As appraisal is in dept groups. Promotion is less.In 8 years they have single promotion due to region groups.

Pros

Na

Cons

Ok

Great

Ballarpur Industries is a great place to start a career.This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company.I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.

Very good to work here

The place for working is very good & motivative. The climatic condition is very nice & beautiful. i learned lot of things from this management & co workers. The hardest part of the job budget & varience report. Breakdown of machine where we enjoy it & get it solved without any tension.

Pros

lunches at canteen

Cons

1hr

Product centered company

1. Every day in company teaches me something valuable. 2. Grievance management 3. Management is very strong and quick decision maker. 4. Co-workers are very competent and supportive. 5. The most enjoyable part of the day in the company is Lunch hour at canteen.

Pros

Very good work environment

Cons

Local people creating problem

Not active, self centered.

In every step I have report to my superior, having no freehands to work.I mean to say I have no authority to my subordinates.Not sure about future planning, working or even workplace. Hope the situation may change and I would get my job in a challenging and fresh mode.

Pros

Free lunches

Factory m.O

DAY Begins at 8am treating the OPD/IPD Patients followed by scruntize the medicines supplied , first aid injuries, reporting, counselling of addiction, maintaining all ISO/Medicolegal documentation Learning -i learnt deal with huge crowds /factory emergency care/ shifting ontime to nearby referal hospital/ developed good raport with other specialist. maintained interpersonal relationship with other dept heads/workmen hardest part of the job- counseeling about benefit s of timely medication and its regular usage to the workmen with taboos. Enjoyable part of job- when i see the workmen coming and thanking me for approiate treatment and its effectivenes and also when they are give royal treatment at referal hospitals

Pros

close to residence/colonies

Cons

far way from city

Overall learning experience in paper industry

Typical day started with going over previous day's reports and delegating work to juniors.Later reviewing plant and systems' status and following up job's status with juniors.Management and co-workers were good.Cordial and homely atmosphere.I learned a lot about systems, machines and people handling skills in the job.The hardest part was to establish previously nonexistent systems and learning people management.The most enjoyable part was learning new things and going to the company sponsored parties and afer work activities.

Pros

good systems in place like iso, tpm, tqm, 5s etc

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD in popular locations

• BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?