BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD

India20 reviews

Clear

workcompanymanagementjobdayplaceworkinglearned

Work culture

Been working for last 12 yrs from 8am to 6 pm, learn a lot as a team work,auditing, computer skills, adjusting with management knowing the strength and weakness of workmen,language issues. Work culture is satisfactory. Hardest part is too much expectation with minimal resources.

Not recommended to enter in Paper Industry

High level of politics, group politics based on racesism/language. no values for devoted/hardworking. credits always goes to pet people. if you want to survive in this company needs high level of "hoshiyaari" in place of knowledge or work. All environment and culture are only superficial

Sales driven

It's totally sales driven company. Being a procurement professional, had to report to sales so unfriendly relationship. But learned end to end process due to inefficient stuff in most of the department. Though culture is not bad at all. Very good place for sales profession.

good to work in production

Good working culture, good atmosphere. Its good company to learn all the things & have chance to take trial with hod permission. For refresment officers club is there.

Productive workplace

Friendly environment,Co operation between workers,learned about the basic operations of the plant.And the problems encountered during day to day operation and how to rectify them.

Pros

Supportive group

Good culture. Highly secured life. Good environment. Good management. As it's paper industry the salary hike is less. Job profile is very wide and ocean to learn.

Pros

Semi govt like feel.

Cons

Some times panic work hours.

Great

Ballarpur Industries is a great place to start a career.This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company.I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD in popular locations