BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD

BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD Job Security & Advancement reviews

India20 reviews

Clear
3.9Job Security & Advancement

I was appinted as Stores Sup at the time of Interview but as Co needed got transferred in Warehouse Dept. There I am looking after Receipts of Finishe Goods received from Finishing House. Keeping the same in proper locations and updating in oracle system. Previously we had Optivision system and also knows working in SAP system.

Supportive collegues and hihge officals in all of aspect of work releated

I enjoyed my profession during my tenure of working with BILT at plants and at corporate at Gurgoan. During my 5 years of tenure I have a good exposure to work and learned and still Iam given an opportunity I love to work in BILT .

Productive.

Really good place to work for long time.supportive management, good technical growth.good climate& educational facilities to Resides in. very good job work & life balance.

Relax,supportive management

Like to work in this atmosphere in this company. Supportive management. Salary is good but boss don't gives us.they take them by giving low rating.As appraisal is in dept groups. Promotion is less.In 8 years they have single promotion due to region groups.

Pros

Na

Cons

Ok

Great

Ballarpur Industries is a great place to start a career.This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company.I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD in popular locations

• BILT GRAPHIC PAPER PRODUCTS LTD
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?