BIOCLINICA

BIOCLINICA Employee Reviews

Good place to work. Job is secure and can have multiple opportunities. May need to put some extra hours. But I recommend this to company to other people.
Its a good company I had a good learning curve from this company Got an Apportunity to lead a project from testing team I was happy till I had a change in reporting manager then everything changed
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Manager is horrible, no parental insurance
Its good for fresher and new comers to learn here. Morover its was a good exposure for me to work with bioclinica and learned about all type of cases and skills with experienced staff.
Good for work work culture is good company culture is good, employees are very friendly cooperative healthy environment team work efforts are main
Management must be good in a company so that old employees as well as freshers don't face any problem. A company must keep those projects which they can handle ,so that employees don't get pressurized,and even if they take one they must train the employees properly according to project norms.
fine work to work and I have learnt all the basics which me so interested towards my job and I feel it's a good place to work culture s good and towards the passions it was very enthusiastic
Good to start your career... Constant changes in senior management, Constant changes in payrolls / ctc without any prior intimation or clarification provided.
Cons
No defined process and not ready to work on it if suggested, Worst life & work balance, No value for employees under manager grade
Well deserved position as a fresher or beginner in this Company. Good workplace and friendly environment. Few work-life issues but needs to handle accordingly.
The earlier management was better than the existing one. A lot needs to be improved in terms of ethics, values & culture. Too much of nepotism and bias.
Safety review specialist working in literature review team. Under the project Baxter, where I got recently certified from Baxter to work independently
We can learn more knowledge at Bioclinica as a fresher and experienced people and we can work as a good team they are good at everything well organized
Nothing much intrested but work place and city of mysore is so awesome that you can't get over it.. very commutable from city of mysore..need revision of pay structure its very low
Pros
Nice location actually
Cons
Working here makes life critical and you cannot balance your work and life. They provide good salary package but you won't find that peace and good work.
Productivity and quality tools need to be developed and more fun should be there not only work need fun activities and interaction with all people in bioclinica.
One of the best company which provides good opportunities to the freshers. Fun activities are conducted for 20 minutes to get refreshment which gives more energy and pleasant mind to work.
Productive and fun place, emerging and fast growing, innovation driven, team work, career progression, global and niche area of work, strong pipelines and management, marketting
no time to be let off. learned step by step. management was indecisive culture was workaholic. hardest part being getting into team. most enjoyable was working freedom.
It was the great time in bioclinica, i spend my 1.6year at bioclinica. learn many think with team leads and manager and got a way to work as a good employ in bioclinica. it was my first job of my life.
Pros
Cons
wordload
employee friendly and scope for growth. Great organization to be a part of. Knowledge hub for Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance professionals Some of the best talents in Drug Safety work for us Great career development growth at all levels Great work flexibility
Good in term of skill development, work culture and opportunities. Colleagues are awesome and helping in nature. Always get fair chance to grow and learn.
Company had a great involvement in pharmacovigilance which had a competitive field with other multinational companies. Although, the company is flourishing the work managment was bit low.
  1. Employee Reviews