Birla Open Minds International School

Birla Open Minds International School Employee Reviews

Good environment , friendly facilities are good.the management is good. The standard of teaching us good. The behaviour of staff and everything is good. Food is good . Transportation is good..busses are in good condition.
Teachers here are not respected and trusted. They are treated with utmost disrespect and the management follows unethical and unfair practices with the teaching staff which is totally unacceptable. If you're looking for peace of mind and a professional environment, don't choose this place for work as they don't appreciate your work even a pinch and never take you into confidence. Unfortunate that schools in our country are run by people who don't understand the meaning of educating children.
Pros
Free lunch and transportation
Cons
Unprofessional and Unethical workplace
I'm happy that I get chance to work them my all colleges n my seniors staffs always support me n guides me. Everyone of this company are very supportive and helpful .
I like work with small children. Activity based teaching.learn new things and open-minded . I did my ib training and nios degree. I am very punctual and hard working person.
It's a nice school for job. Management is nice. Well planned curriculum. Teachers will get a ready plan for each minutes. We need to deliver the plan given to students. Can modify the plan according to our experience and students taking capacity.
100 % Satisfactions and comfortable place for teaching and also good for all over growth.One of the superb school in indore it has been great pleasure to work with the school
Pros
Free lunch and bus facility
Cons
Limited hours
Really very proud to be a part of Birla family as a team. Here everything is by practically learning basis.. Then only leaner will be act part of all aspects.. Including class room also...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Birla Open Minds International School?