Birla Open Minds International School

Birla Open Minds International School Reviews with Jobs

India8 reviews

Pathetic

Pathetic work culture. Not getting paid enough. Zero work ethics. Zero respect for the employees. No fair decisions by management. Syllabus is good though.

Unprofessional and Unethical workplace

Teachers here are not respected and trusted. They are treated with utmost disrespect and the management follows unethical and unfair practices with the teaching staff which is totally unacceptable. If you're looking for peace of mind and a professional environment, don't choose this place for work as they don't appreciate your work even a pinch and never take you into confidence. Unfortunate that schools in our country are run by people who don't understand the meaning of educating children.

Pros

Free lunch and transportation

Cons

Unprofessional and Unethical workplace

Its good

Good environment , friendly facilities are good.the management is good. The standard of teaching us good. The behaviour of staff and everything is good. Food is good . Transportation is good..busses are in good condition.

It's good experience which I had from this company

I'm happy that I get chance to work them my all colleges n my seniors staffs always support me n guides me. Everyone of this company are very supportive and helpful .

Good

I like work with small children. Activity based teaching.learn new things and open-minded . I did my ib training and nios degree. I am very punctual and hard working person.

Good and friendly

It's a nice school for job. Management is nice. Well planned curriculum. Teachers will get a ready plan for each minutes. We need to deliver the plan given to students. Can modify the plan according to our experience and students taking capacity.

Wonderful place for work

100 % Satisfactions and comfortable place for teaching and also good for all over growth.One of the superb school in indore it has been great pleasure to work with the school

Pros

Free lunch and bus facility

Cons

Limited hours

Practical learning with much activities

Really very proud to be a part of Birla family as a team. Here everything is by practically learning basis.. Then only leaner will be act part of all aspects.. Including class room also...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Birla Open Minds International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Birla Open Minds International School with