Birla Sunlife Insurance Co. ltd.

Birla Sunlife Insurance Co. ltd. Employee Reviews

Good

Good, Helpful environment, supportive staff, work life balance, training and development activities are fine. Growth is good. Opportunities are considerable.

Pros

Training

Cons

Growth

Productive and fun workplace

Hardworking dedicated and determinated and always thinking of the betterment of the organisation because I feel that if the organisation grows then I will also grow with it.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No Ta

good

over all good apart of presser for the finishing targets. to achieve the targets are important but from starting of month the presser from seniors are some time not great.

The best work place I have worked so far.

It's a good place to work for, and very good environment. Working for ABG group is something very proud to be. Only thing matters is salary. It doesn't seems to b good.

Good company

I want job in financial sector so leave this organisation otherwise no issue with organization with its culture ,working,salary and with management all are good and cooperative.

Pros

Every thing is good

Cons

Working with BSLI is awesome its such a good organisation management , Facilities, Team bonding really helpful people.

Its an awesome company as per my experience . I have worked for total 13 months in BSG-IT team . Managers n team members were really good . If due to urgency we used to wait at ofyc till midnight then to we used to wait but , never felt as we are bored for working in BSLI .

Pros

On saturday if they use to call us then use to give free lunches and daily pick and drop facility

good working environment

A good place to work . The staff working over there is supportive . good working hours and good work life balance at office, good trainer . good work exposure.

Its a life insurance sector based on target

I have learned one of the best part of life if you Dont help you to help yourself Nobody in the worldcan help you to help yourself.

productive experience

Amazing experience .. fantastic work culture..huge opportunities .was really nice to be there.. employee friendly and customer oriented as well.. work environment too good

Workplace

The company is very good Co-workers also nice The work is good Management is good Office is very nice I have learned lot of things in office Its a enjoyable work

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Only month end have long Hours work

good experience

i enjoyed much in this co. , i learned many things like how to convince for sell , how to talk with your senior, how to fill up the forms , i enjoed tea coffee in the co.,

Awsome company

birla is very good company who r joined in birla as fresher so the company helps to improve his/her performance i have learned many things with birla my co-workers also supported me a lot

Pros

encourage

Cons

stress

nice place

my job role is to recruit agent with my own talent and my responsibilities are there to make them pass in ic33 exam after exam i have to train for productivity after that i will make them perfect in field and support them on filed and off field

Productive.

Working with Birla I learned how to recruit , how to train members, and also to influence them by the leadership techniques. Each day of my work is fill of learning of how to sale and how to manage the customers, there are so many tasks to do at in once, it is fun loving to learn and also to teach the recruiters.Working with Birla I learned how to recruit , how to train members, and also to influence them by the leadership techniques. Each day of my work is fill of learning of how to sale and how to manage the customers, there are so many tasks to do at in once, it is fun loving to learn and also to teach the recruiters.

Pros

Free travel around India

satisfactory

Satisfactory work place in Birla Sun life Insurance Compant pvt ltd in siliguri branch. all colleagues are support in every movement.

This is very good job but here is so competion

In this job i met so many good business man who are so qualified and well planner. I met those type of people also who has the courage to do anything.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Birla Sunlife Insurance Co. ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

• Birla Sunlife Insurance Co. ltd.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?