Bizmatics India

Bizmatics India Employee Reviews

Positives : Learned how not to handle a team. Gained a great deal of knowledge of product the company deals in. Gave me freedom of Job and responsibilities. Negatives : Managers need a training program on communication skills
Not place for experienced professionals.They are a new company with lot of fresh people around people keep switching here.The Hr is not at all efficient here .But the best part is the CEO of the company is very good and helps you in all aspects.
nice environment, employees are cooperative great company to work, In technical support you will learn a lot and one day you will be expert of Healthcare domain.
Work life balance. Learning can be based on the kind of project you get. Salary on time. Nice environment. Company is growing and company is looking out for private investment.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
No comments
Fun loving place Good Management love to work with. Provided ample opportunity to grow. Management is good The hardest part of job is to Hand HR
Pros
Breakfast add discount price
Cons
Hr
I have learned good and bad things in my job in bizmatics. i have learned payment posting and mail works and many new things. how to willing with people and new medical billing software.
Pros
celebrating open house
Cons
na
Very friendly environment, Co-workers are helpful. Every day we learn new things. The days are enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is, when our co-workers takes unplanned leaves and we have to do their work. Management of our company are good and understandable of our feelings.
  1. Employee Reviews