BK Enterprises

BK Enterprises Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

I am self motivated person with progressive approach and optimistic attitude looking for a challenging carrer in orgnaization that encourages learning rewards achievments and has a proactive working environment

Pros

free lunches

Cons

Self employed

Self employed , work was for providing income for my family , I worked the hours necessary to get the job done to beat the weather. I self taught various types of heavy equipment operation, see resume or call for more information.

Good

Overall good experience working there. Good company dealing in export of old newspapes notebook nd books for the recycle process send to the mills in various states

unprofessional work experience

The bosses care little about their workers. They make you do extra labor and are not willing to pay more for the labor they want us to work. They never give recognition to their workers and they do not know how to manage a business.

can't understand it

I am aiways busy and learning day by day new things.Full support from my co-workers side, even my boss to.And atlast I want to learn more or earn more.

management

the most enjoyable part of work but salary is insuffecient. but job is very good. so i will find the new job. I am learning a new computer skills ,payment issues, PF form complication etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BK Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BK Enterprises
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?