Blacklisted Studio
Blacklisted Studio Employee Review

A place where your are more than just an employee, you are a team!

April 5, 2020
At Blacklisted, you are not an employee, you are a team member, and if you know the difference between a team member and an employee, you can comprehend what a great working environment Blacklisted would have.
April 6, 2020
Senior Developer (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Mujhe yaha kaam karte huae ek seal see Jada hogya hai and I always wanted to work in an environment where I can make the best use of my knowledge, and trust me, here, If I came with the knowledge of 100 things about website development, today I knw 100 more. That's the best thing about Blacklisted, you learn and grow!
April 5, 2020
Business Executive (Former Employee) - Mohali
Well, I have been working in this company since 2018. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first. The focus on work life balance is incredible. I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
April 3, 2020
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Blacklisted is a fun place to work at. The management is extremely supportive, you can find a mentor in any of your colleagues. Great culture, Work Hard Play Hard is standard here. Constantly being pushed to do more.
  1. A place where your are more than just an employee, you are a team!