Blacklisted Studio
Blacklisted Studio Employee Review

Amazing environment for work!

March 30, 2020
I have been working here from 2018 and the experience has been really nice. Sab bhut Supportive hai! I found a mentor in our senior web developer and the way team supports and work together is highly appreciable.
April 6, 2020
Senior Developer (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
Mujhe yaha kaam karte huae ek seal see Jada hogya hai and I always wanted to work in an environment where I can make the best use of my knowledge, and trust me, here, If I came with the knowledge of 100 things about website development, today I knw 100 more. That's the best thing about Blacklisted, you learn and grow!
April 5, 2020
Business Executive (Former Employee) - Mohali
Well, I have been working in this company since 2018. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first. The focus on work life balance is incredible. I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
April 5, 2020
Content Writer (Current Employee) - Mohali, Punjab
At Blacklisted, you are not an employee, you are a team member, and if you know the difference between a team member and an employee, you can comprehend what a great working environment Blacklisted would have.
  1. Amazing environment for work!