Blacklisted Studio logo
View all Blacklisted Studio reviews

Blacklisted Studio

Blacklisted Studio Employee Review

I love to work here!

Being a graphic designer, I believe that the liberty to imagine and experiment is must, not many give this opportunity to their employees, but at Blacklisted, u r given a lot of space to create whatever u cn imagine. Being a designer with Blacklisted, bhut kuch seekhne ko mila.

Same location

Nice place to work and well managed with cooperative team.

Mujhe yaha kaam karte huae ek seal see Jada hogya hai and I always wanted to work in an environment where I can make the best use of my knowledge, and trust me, here, If I came with the knowledge of 100 things about website development, today I knw 100 more. That's the best thing about Blacklisted, you learn and grow!
Same location

Well, I have been working in this company since 2018. Each day brings a new and exciting challenge. The senior leadership team cares for their employees, always putting us first. The focus on work life balance is incredible. I can't imagine myself anywhere else.
Same location

A place where your are more than just an employee, you are a team!

At Blacklisted, you are not an employee, you are a team member, and if you know the difference between a team member and an employee, you can comprehend what a great working environment Blacklisted would have.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blacklisted Studio. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6