Blue Apple Technologies

Blue Apple Technologies Employee Reviews

I did my engineering project in this company. The company was not that good. Effective employees were there,they helped to do the project effectively.

They never Paid you salary on time🤣🤣🤣 my 3 month's salary is still pending

They are liers they only do false commitment with you. They have no culture no projects even they never give you salary on right time 🤣🤣🤣🤣. My 3 months salary is still pending.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Only Cons

This company is a nightmare for me

The managers do not know the management, They even do not care about your personal life, they will call you anytime, they have completely destroyed the work-life balance. They even do a shameful politics with their subordinates.

Good Place For Learning and improve your Skills.

It's a good place for learning and explore your skills and Knowledge.. -Good Place to start your Carrier. - Seniors are very Helpful. -Very much Reliable Environment.

Never Recommended

Nothing good about the company.. Salary was never on time Work culture is just okay!! No projects to work Ceo has no manners to speak to employees Blueapple

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Only Cons

BlueApple

Fairly well company to work for but if you are willing to work extradordinary in certain key skills areas please be ready to get multislated by your manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Apple Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3

Blue Apple Technologies Reviews by Location

• Blue Apple Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?