Blue Star Limited

Blue Star Limited Employee Reviews

India279 reviews

starbluestarindiaorganisationhvacengineerprojectinstallation

Informative and helpful work place

I am realy very lucky to worke with such a organisation who ruls the domain of its owne . Takes care of its coustomer and maintain a good buisness relationship.Take care of his employee

Productive workspace

Good management to work with.Good exposure Good learningCultural activities conductedWork life balanceGood opportunity can be createdAverage pay package

Blue Star Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and Great place to work

Opportunity to learn new things.Employee Friendly.Excellent packageEmployee Friendly managementGreat Place to workFast paced working environment.

Very good to work in BSL

Good work place culture, We can learn more and will improve our knowledge, great management, employee oriented company, the most enjoyable part of the job.

Great company

Good work culture.Good manegement.Great salary and perksLow work pressureHigh employee bondInteresting challengesGreat package and growthHigh expectations

Productive workspace

Perfect place to learn about the HVAC industry and everyday will be challenging yet interesting to work.Seniors whom you can approach for guidance and support.

Pros

Open to learn

Cons

Very stressful

Productive & Fun Workplace

One of the great company I have worked with,Good working atmosphere and great culture with work life Balance.Management is supportive and always making a way to grow.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

I haven't felt that there is any.

Over all good company

Company culture is good. On time salary. Opportunity for learning are there. Carrier growth depends on your profile. Not so aggressive for business expansion

Pros

Good HR policies

Cons

Not so aggresive

Good, enjoy lot working as free hand taking decisions and move on.

Ok,Good, enjoy lot working as free hand taking decisions and move on. Top management is quite supportive to dealt in various accross the project life cycle.

Feel good to work here

Pressure is very high, as per salary pressure feels too high. Less pressure is required I can not balance personal life with work life. If Target and pressure reduced then that is good for me .

Pros

Salary on time every month.

Cons

Overload pressure

This is something I've seen that I really don't like.

Good work enveronment . Great place to learn. Salary on time. Can learn more working with the company. This company gave lot of allowance and stressless work

Pros

This is something I've seen that I really don't like.

Cons

This is something I've seen that I really don't like.

Smart work

Blue Star is one of the best brands when it comes to trimming down the noise levels. Among the Indian brands, Blue Star is the one which spends the most on Research and Development. Blue Star has been recently recognized among the 'Best Corporate Brands' by the Economic Time

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Long hour

It was a very fun and exciting company to work for.

I worked in this company for about three years only and they found my work very efficient . I was very hardworking and found job satisfaction in this company as I worked in the Business Machines Department . I enjoyed working with the company and the teamwork they had in every department. We had a social club also and there were competitions and games also like caroms and tennacoy.etc. This was an Indian company which did business with Australia and imported Hewlett Packard products like calculators and medical instruments. The department I worked with imported German accounting machines as his wife was a German and her department also. It was a company with branches all over India and importing goods from all over the world.

Fun workplace to learn and grow

Fatherly care management, flexible working, good life work balance. Fewer customer calls for service. Performance management was data driven and was conducted in two phases( one by direct manager and other by manager's manager).

Pros

Good perks and benefits

Cons

Slow individual growth

Productive and with full of fun and supporting people

My experience at BSL was not long enough but whatever time I spent at BSL it was memorable. I got all support which is needed for a site engineer from all department. Specially my seniors extended support and guidance as a fresher to guide me and to teach the fundamentals and they helped me to develop the skills needed for a project engineer. I learnt alot at BSL and I am always thankfull for that.

Cons

Working hours are bit lengthy due to project and client demand.

Relaxing and supporting

1)I have learnt about innovation and how work on R&D department.2) Workplace is very good and supporting staff.3) Difficult work for me product test under the 5 degree temperature4) most enjoyable paer of the job i have work done before time.

Pros

Free breakfast

Blue Star is the leading manufacturer of HVAC, Its It's most trusted brands in commercial and industrial purposes.

Blue Star Air Conditional Limited its very sound manufacturer of All types of Air Conditional in india and abroad... We have very good experience and knowledge to understand the units manufacturing and assembly... Very good team work to attending each and every jobs HVAC related.... team cooperation and support always available to each and every project.... my overall working experience is good.

Pros

Food and Accommodation our own....

Cons

Projects related break up and other benefits available....

Worst place to Work with No Compassion or Ethics Amongst Workers

Very Political - If people don't like you or doesn't like your work, they will try to destroy your reputation and career at Blue Star LtdNo real work-life balanceNo Culture Real-push Back - people succeed by being the "Yes-Man".No kind of ethics, kindness amongst employess, no support from bosses and worst place to work!No fully covered claims for reimbursements and conveyance.

Pros

Diwali Gifts

Cons

Back-Bitting, Politics, Long Hours, Low Respect

Best place to work

Professional managementGood team workFun at workWork life balance is bit of concern but management is trying to addressPressure for Profitability

Pros

Fun at work, professional management, opportunity for growth

Cons

Long working hours due to pressure on billing & profitability

Blue Star as Company has a very good culture. All the employees are taken care very well. The management puts extra efforts in going an extra mile in terms of personal well being of all employees.

Well and good company

I work in blue star limited as sales executive officer. This work place is very Impressive. And always motives their employees to sale their products easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Blue Star Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Blue Star Limited with

• Blue Star Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?