Bluedart Express Ltd

Bluedart Express Ltd Employee Reviews

Fun in field work but office work so boring

Starting this job very friendly but after 2013 very bad behavior in office. Some time full joy of work in free mind but some time very pressure for work.

Pros

Some time or an events

Checking the Documents

Blue dart express is a good company. Taking a good salary in shimoga .But I delivery the documents was very toughly in raining .The best work in shimog .but life was not settled.

Pros

Freinds

Cons

Sitting in related hotels

fun

bluedart company is good company and salery also good and duty time is good and also a good people with work this company and time table of work is also good

Pros

free lunchs

Cons

long hour

Lots of politics and no action by management

Company is no 1 and give all benefits to their employee.. But management is poor.. Ess is fake. No action for seniors misbehave and not supporting at all only fake warnings

Worst place to work

No time for family, work pressure and working hours is on higher side. Employees not get leaves on time, every time they have to told take medicine and come to office.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long working hours

Okay

Good Company to work. Paid fairly without any delay. Policies and other procedures are quite normal. But work pressure and tension are there with us.

Good environment at work place

Its a very good international courier service centre and little bit pressure to work but hub management is very supportive and good in helping regarding the job

Good experience

Blue dart is the best company in the world because he takes first priority to customers. And also take care of our employees. with this company I learn how to create bonding and relationship between the customer.

Okok

Company is good but management is horrible. I was working for a long time but now management is changed everything is changed, if u would like to work then u should learn.............. Understand..

Bad experience in life

This not doing anything for staff they are giving big promise to company staff but not given anythingManagement very poor only hamali work in this companyThis company not purchasing new machinery or other only hamali work doing here

Pros

Very bad experience

Cons

very long time duty hrs

Its good

I was happy working in blue dart I worked there more than 5 year and was paid good and all was ok even if I get chance I am ready to join know also will be happy if I get chance

Management is not good

Old mgmt was good but new management is bad...Don't care of staffs and company..they are selfish and care for their salary only. Despite of Sacked 1000 employees they make company in loss.

Pros

Salary given in time.

Cons

Management is not good. Making wrong decision

Nice

Blue dart nice job our work finiah as soon as early in the morning and enjoyed half day with friends and other job i am very happy with the job in blue dart company

Pros

Nana

Cons

Nana

Good

Good experience and hard work and good communication skills and most importantly the employees good behavior and marketing information system and powerful technology

Can pay even better.

Worth for Funding for operations & other emergency Purposes. Can pay even better. Working hours will be more than mentioned in your appointment letter. All together a moderate workplace for those who have even basic qualifications like 10th or 12th.

Pros

Funding for operations & other emergency Purposes

Cons

Working hours will be more than mentioned in your appointment letter

Flexible work environment

Effectively communicates with colleagues, supervisors, partners and customers. Clearly communicates ideas and thoughts in team meetings. Works effectively within a team environment to achieve specific tasks.

Cons

verry hard working and not good MENEGMENT

There is not good management. Salary time not clear. Duty time not clear. Verry stressful work. Field work office work same. I can't work permanent. There are everyone forced to Stressing

Account

People are not good in the system and the manager not feeling good with employees. Working with blue dart is good as my 4 year experience. I love blue dart but I resigned because my colleague.

Own Scheduled Time Work

There is one thing at that job if I late I have to do extra work and I reach early then it is easy to leave early to home They have good surroundings for lunch like good canteen.

Not satisfied with Management

Company was good when management was old...But after coming New management company gone in mess...Due to this they had given CRS. Despite of this company gone in loss due to Bad management. all Management is selfish as MD also salaried.

Nice Experience with working Blue Dart

All colleague are very helpful and understanding, all have supporting nature with work and for personal life as well. For knowledge purpose it's a good industry. Over all every one like to work in such Company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bluedart Express Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Bluedart Express Ltd with