BlueStem

BlueStem Employee Reviews

I had no call center experience before applying for blue stem. There was a tricky interview process but I passed. I then began working the following week. I was trained how the different systems that they used and by the end of the week I was put into the floor and completed my first live customer service phone call. By my second week I was taking up to 60 inbound customer service calls a day.
Pros
Great starting company when learning to multitask and obtain great live call ediquitte
Cons
Was not career oriented and shortly went out of business
Very good company to work for and paid their employees very well. Supervisors and management worked with you so you felt like a team. I enjoyed my time there but was relocating when I left the company.
I really enjoy working for this company over the year's but it's not really doing to good right now.... But that's just me i have been with them for 8 xmas and this was a very bad one can't really say nothing bad about this company because i really enjoyed being apart of the team i like my coworkers most the supervisors and i think you really can grow with this company so guess I'll give it about 4 star's
Toxic, unstable work environment. Low pay for tedious, challenging physical labor. Staff consists of people who are not willing to work to their full potential or become knowledgeable of the hospitality industry. Politics and favoritism is displayed in the work place and the needs of the operational level staff is not met by upper management.
Terrible place to work. Management has their favorites, the building is disgusting, and there’s no accountability for employees or managers. Everything sucks except for the pto plan and the benefits.
Bluestem is a good workplace. They have busy seasons where you work lots of overtime, and slow seasons that make it hard to get 40 hours a week. The management team is great with helping address any problems or concerns.
Pros
Offer benefits
Cons
Inconsistent hours for their seasons.
I like my job now I am just trying to explore my options and see what is out there and possibly get out of the restaurant business.Or a company with more room for advancing.
Make sure you get everything in writing, they will lie too you to get you in the door. You can only take your PTO at certain times. Work life balance is at all what they say. Managers are always camera watching!!! Not worth the pay!! Still there until something else comes along.
Do your job and then go home. It’s a job better pay than most around here. But there is no advancement. Even when you you want to do other stuff they won’t let you.
I work third shift and I feel it’s not treated as well as first shift. The shifts have there own rules and it’s extremely tough to please both shifts with different rules.
great place to earn money, the workers are nice, definitely worked long days and had lots of overtime, i do I have to say it is kinda fast paced buy fun
Very good experience. Returned after leaving 7 years earlier to work with same work force. Fairly reviewed by Management. Fair Opportunities for growth and training.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Moving department to another state
For the most part a decent place to work. Harder when they bring in temps that don't follow the rules. Shown appreciation for a job well done. Variety.
Pros
decent benefits
I worked there for a brief time, as I had a family situation going on at time of employment. the management and staff was very understanding, supportive, and friendly.
It was an OK temp/seasonal job but I couldn't see myself working there long term. I was in the call center and mail center. Calling people around the holidays was difficult.
good working environment, improved my computer skills. it is really welcoming, fast working pace sometimes but not everyday. pretty fun too, driving the ez-go around.
Very relaxed work environment. The people there are super nice to work with. The union is a good thing. Job is at your own pace. Get laid off during summers though.
Good working environment and fast paced. Competitive job for extra pay, prizes, etc...awesome benefits even as a new hire. Several different job titles to apply for or move up to in the company.ò
Loved the customer service aspect not the high pressure sales. Management was always breathing down your neck to sell sell sell. I learned allot about customer service I loved talking to customers.
Pros
Customer service
Cons
High pressure sales
Good pay lots of hours during Christmas time. Don't always hire temps many are left go after Christmas. Senority is there. No fairness in letting other employees have month off if they are low on the list. During the slow months. To much over time during Christmas holiday.
Pros
Gifts given out
Cons
To much overtime
I was able to expand my knowledge in the warehouse environment and company. The team I worked with was very awesome, knowledgeable of there warehouse. Bosses kept us up to there personal company goals
Pros
HOurs
Cons
bad breath
  1. Employee Reviews