BMC logo
BMC

BMC Employee Reviews

One of the best work cultures to be in

BMC is one of the best organizations to work with. I was fortunate enough to be in R&D department of network automation team. Lot of opportunities to learn every moment, great management. But a high risk of job security.

Horrible place to work

Some many people leave because coworkers non friendly or kind! Most nurses especially RN's treat you like your under them. Work isn't done right, checks on patients but not done or recorded and management doesn't care.there is clicks that come before you.

Pros

Some LPN's are wonderful to work with

Cons

Treat you horrible and you really don't matter to them

Excellent place

I love working for such a supportive and encouraging company. The company encourages their employees to receive ongoing education and then support their staff by offering flexible hours and tuition reimbursement.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

Love short breaks

Horrible

Management has zero respect for employees even long term ones. There is no room for growth. Inside sales employees aren’t seen as important even though they are key employees. Inside sales as THE MOST contact with customers show them the respect they deserve. All focus is put on operational employees and the yard itself. Everyone is important or the company can’t run. No work life balance. You can never work enough. Work all day at work run home log back in and work some more. If you don’t you apparently don’t appreciate your position.

Rápido sin caffe,solo asta el lonche no brake

Mala no vuelvo a trabajar se aleja uno de la estres

regular job

it was just a regular job for me, did construction and just did my daily duties of finishing up. my boss paid me well and it was very easy going for me at least

Nothing really stands out

BMC is a very big company. They have lot's of work to do be done they just don't pay good enough for the work you put on your body everyday. I love work I just wanna be paid for what I do for the company. I feel like I bring great value to BMC but don't feel appreciated.

Very strict rules

I don’t have any complaints about BMC‘s treatement of me as an employee. Their policy is strict and it does cause a lot of turnover. The office personnel are friendly and helpful.

Pros

1 Free lunch every month, great 401k, half hour break and lunch, health care plan is sufficient.

Cons

Strict attendance and performance policies

N/a

I chose not to answer, no room for advancement unless you are a favorite of team lead.Lots of gossip and felt very alienated. WFH is a plus , due to in office is not favored by me.

Lavorato bene...persone e colleghi idonei

Colleghi responsabili e autonomi collaborativi seri

Pros

Colleghi collaborativi

Cons

Poca organizzazione

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BMC?

Nothing bad.

Enjoyed satisfyingly meeting customers goals and orders. It was a safe environment, everybody worked hard together as a team and nobody disagreed on basic information.

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Customer mistakes

Not ready

Inappropriate and inexperienced management. Pays minimum even though your hauling lumber all day . Your 40 hr week is worked in a 6 day form. Since covid no help has come from BMC, instead our hours where cut , no hazard pay. Our equipment is trash if we do actually have the right equipment for the job wich most of the time we don’t .

Pros

Forklift license

Cons

Low pay for the work, horrible management. Stress inducing environment

Not worth the headache

Was a driver than got put in warehouse. Never got back in a truck and never got my 90 day raise. Romeo in warehouse is a joke. Old man Ford up front only cares about the people in the office. The people in the warehouse are the backbone of the company and are treated unfriendly.

work all day.

work all day have 1 break and a lunch, and get stuff done. everyone there is helpful and also the supervisors gives us a working hand. Clean up 30 mins before going home.

Good

Overall the jobs was good. The job security was good. They are very flexible. I would definitely recommend a new MA graduate to work here. This is a great place to gain experience, and work short term.

Bmc sevdası

Ağustos 2019 da kemdi isteğimle borcumdan dolayı ayrıldım tekrar bmc de çalışmayı çok istiyorum

Hard workers good pay

Working here was ok. Working at night was no problem. Everybody worked hard as a team. Some days are tough due to the amount of orders but we would finish strong. Always ready to work great ream people

Pros

10 plus hours most days and payvevery week.

Cons

Hard continuos work. Hot or cold enviroments

Weinig organisatie

Bedrijf die vooruit wil maar veel verkeerde mensen en klant is belangrijker dan werknemer

Very little money and the manager and supervisor are garbage as well

15 to 16 dollars starting and dont expect raises. The manager lies like crazy dont let him fool you. The supervisor has nothing but family working there and they will never be happy with the amount of work the plant will produce

Busy place

Good job needs better management from the top wages are good but poor moral from other employees on the plus side the part where I wor is Teamsters union but is abused by some people

Good company

I was treated well when I was there working as an employee. Store was clean and had nice options for a good price for customers looking for a bargain ok mattress and furniture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BMC