BMM Ispat Limited

BMM Ispat Limited Employee Reviews

India38 reviews

managementtimeworkingworkfreecompanylearnjob

Competitive work place

I learned more subject and acheived many targets.Cool work place . Developed many people and maintained good workmanship. Worked with good team and maintained good relation with my coligs.

dm water

I am doing job very good company. And all people ar supporting me and encourage . Iam getting good increments every year . I am getting bonus every year . over all this is very good company

BMM Ispat Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Excellent fast growing organization.

I think it's a second best & large steel, power, mining & cement producing organization in karnataka. It has grown up with huge ups & downs since it's inception due to it's turbulent fast forwarding growth. Overall, it's one of the best organization in North Karnataka. Good Luck for its future further growth.

Dust area,Good co-workers, safety precautions, guidelines for the new joiners .

Everything is good but the environment is bad because of the dust getting out from chimneys etc. Management and the staff employees are very graceful as they have good communication between each other.

Good Productive company

Working at BMM Ispat is satisfactory we have many products to learn also they apply change management and we work in different departments so we can gain overall knowledge.

Not good

There is no proper policies and procedures regarding reconciliation,proper knowledgeable is not for materials Dept,no proper coordination between Dept.

Good management

Company respects the professional. Good learning and experience. Friendly workplace culture. Management encourages new experiments and risk at work. Time keeping is good and no overstaying required.

Pros

Opportunities to learn for freshers.

Cons

Nil

Steel Melting Shop

Electrical Project & Maintenance, SMS Project work done, Billing Contractors Handlin, I have Learn Lots of Electrical service work and equipment maintenance work.

Pros

Cons

nine hours

good productivity and good environment work place

1.at last day of my job 2.good experience in mechanical jobs, 3.fair. 4.good environment. 5.running kiln area. 6.shutdown jobs and any mechanical modification works.

Pros

subsidy

Cons

nil

Workable position to grow

sales & marketing of Steel products long & flats, startup company learning process is not there but opportunity to create our experience & teach juniors to grow management is OK but they should understood of employ strength & take care of employ for long run working atmosphere good and need to develop more & learn marketing & sales development & product approval

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BMM Ispat Limited?

Productive and fun work place

*Friendly management *Understands employees issues *Good working culture People here understand ones problems and come over it. Organizes safety program . Management organizes cultural activities for employees.

Pros

Free food 3 times a day

Cons

Health care, breaks

Good place to learn about ur subject

Good company to start your career with, and get experience, good environment in the working area, overall it's a nice company, less pressure, unplanned schedule.

Pros

Less pressure, youngsters in my department, exposure to learning if one is interested

Cons

No experiments are entertained, bad management

Good work environment

Had a great experience for fresher and had a technical support with senior officials the management is also good for working nearly got a wonderful place

Pros

Free bus

Cons

long time

good experience

Am working under the management of Oeg India Pvt Ltd. The work was awesome some many plants at one place it is good to work here

Good platform to learn and exposure

Its a good platform to learn and exposure to corporate world". Freedom to express our own ideas , recognition , good growth

mechanical mainteance

Maintenance of mills conveyors ,screens etc carrying out root cause analysis for repetative failures,handling manpower .

less Productive

Company is Quite good for only experiencies, freshers have to suffer a lot by Unskilled employees,and their worst decision,

Pros

Mess. Vehicle, Accomondation

Cons

long hours, No job security, No hike in salares

Good working environment

BMM Ispat ltd is an organization where i learned lot of things like working with team,time management and new concepts.Its has got a good working culture.My team members were very cooperative.I enjoyed a lot by woking in this org anisation.

New project commissioning, learning the process of Project Purchasing was very challenging

Decision power will be in your hand Totally transparent management Fun loving co workers with good knowledge and skills.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

work timing

ovranisatione all bmm is a good org

it is over all it is good. facilitate working culture well dedicated officers,co workers are co-operative. should stand 6hours in a day project floors.

Pros

susbside food

Cons

to work more hours for manager and above catagory

working mostly with seriousness

work was interesting and loaded heavily. Co-workers in general are good , friendly and co-operative. Enjoyed my time mostly in my work and with co-workers. Day starts and ends with busy schedules.. The hardest part of job for me was less time for thinking and more time for typing myself . Management in general is good.

Pros

lunch and tea on subsidized rates

Cons

short break for lunch and tea

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BMM Ispat Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BMM Ispat Limited with

• BMM Ispat Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?