BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

Good for stability, but not for salary

August 5, 2018
Working in Bnp Paribas India Solutions since last 3.6 years in operations. My experience is not good compared to previous firm. Salary slab is not structured and old employees don't get enough credit for their work. They don't care about employees at all. Only thing matter to them is client.
Pros
Stability, pick and drop facility, job security
Cons
No salary structure, too much work, bad higher management
March 9, 2021
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I came from a reconciliation background in my previous job and at BNP I learnt alot about the Trade Settlement profile, especially the Listed Derivatives world which is so much more interesting. It has helped me better understand Hedging and Arbitrage
December 27, 2020
Back Office Executive (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
It has been good journey throughout, learning on job, competative atmosphere. Only nagative opinion is long working hours and little bit manuals processes.
Pros
Subsidised lunch
Cons
Long work hours
September 17, 2020
Technical Leader (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
No standard policies of HR's available there, worst company. All your good work and appreciation will be eaten up by your manager. I did not find any good leader there. Most of the management are lying there for more than 20 Years in same project, Playing dirty politics to keep safe themself. Must say worst place to work there.
  1. Good for stability, but not for salary