BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

Great Learning at BNP

April 27, 2020
We get to learn a lot of different processes. Few processes were quite stressful. Timing is an issue. Hardest part is to tackle the managers. The HR works as per the management.
March 9, 2021
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
I came from a reconciliation background in my previous job and at BNP I learnt alot about the Trade Settlement profile, especially the Listed Derivatives world which is so much more interesting. It has helped me better understand Hedging and Arbitrage
December 1, 2019
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
A Good Place to work and a typical service-based company. Ensure you do a lot of manual work. You will have the ability to create process from scratch
November 24, 2019
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
You can learn things better and gain experience. But I suggest do not continue to stay longer as they do not pay you at par with industry standards. Your job will be a secured one . But over a period of time you will feel the frustration when you see your salary hike at the year end. This will continue year on year. You can expect promotions as per your performance based on that your roles & responsibilities will increase, but not your salary. They will give you what ever position you need, what ever roles , designation you need , but not the salary you need.
  1. Great Learning at BNP