BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Good Company for freshers but poorly paid, four lakh per Annum for four years experience. The transport allowances they gave around 5 lakh per Annum was removed during COVID time.
Pros
Good For Freshers
Cons
Poor Salary
As it's a European client, no late night calls and you have great work life balance. No one calls you for issues once you leave office. Great place to work
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
No growth
Good Company for freshers as well as for long term as there is Job Security and decent growth based on performance. In term of pay it is not the best in the Industry, you may wanna look out only for better Salary nothing else. There is politics to some extent which is not harmful.
Pros
Job security, Decent Growth, Healthy Environment
Cons
Salary, Management
Its happy to be a part of BNP Paribas India Solutions Pvt Ltd. The work which I have done in that company is satisfied by the superiors of my team and ad well as mine. It's really good and feeling happy for done my internship in that Compnany
Being a experienced associate, i believe BNP is Good place to work and helps for work life balance. This is Place where we could learn things a lot. I am working in a good team and friendly team to help.
Good place to work and we have work life balance. Place to learn things. I am working in a good team and friendly team to help. Good pay company. Benfits are more.
Pros - Good Culture - Good Workplace - Team as a family - Perks of leaves - Enjoyable work place - Friendly peers - Ability to work cross functional - Good HR Policies
As it is my first company, I had many things to learn especially working in Banking domain gave a great knowledge in Investment banking. Amazing experience to work with different clients,
Would say, they hire more contractors and they are not been paid fairly and treated fairly. Salary has to be increased Un fair baised with the contractors.
I was been there for more than 7 yrs and from the level of an associate to Assistant manager it was my growth so i can well describe the opportunities one can get there.best place for female employees.
BNP had shifts and had experience to work both in morning and afternoon shift. A place to learn and also develop you skills both technical, functional as well as soft skills. The culture is more relaxed at the same time have strict deadlines, but BNP encourages employee engagement which helps us to relax and also in turn energizes us to meet our deliverables. There is good balance of work and life
Bnp Paribas is a Good company to start a work as fresher and move to other companies once your know job growth opportunities very slow.company needs it system evolution.
The company needs to improve in terms of work-life balance and provide employees with motivating factors. They also need better compensation package for the employees in order to retain their employees. It is also found to be difficult to grow with in the company and most of the time employees get stuck on the same project which creates monotony among the employees.
1. Good place to work as a team. 2. Good work life balance 3. I learnt business knowledge 4. Management was very transparent. I learnt many management stuffs and learnt how to work with people in a competitive way . Had explored more towards business rather than process knowledge alone.
Overall it's good and we can recommend friends. Bonus will be paid every year Overall hike will be decent annually Friday's fun Latest Technologies are used
Nice work culture , employee career growth is foreseen. Balanced work& life . Social responsibility associated with work. Collobarative work culture and efficient management.
A Good Place to work and a typical service-based company. Ensure you do a lot of manual work. You will have the ability to create process from scratch
I suggest BNP PARIBAS as a great place to start and establish a career. The work culture and atmosphere is real world call. The institution treats every employee with dignity and honor.
You can learn things better and gain experience. But I suggest do not continue to stay longer as they do not pay you at par with industry standards. Your job will be a secured one . But over a period of time you will feel the frustration when you see your salary hike at the year end. This will continue year on year. You can expect promotions as per your performance based on that your roles & responsibilities will increase, but not your salary. They will give you what ever position you need, what ever roles , designation you need , but not the salary you need.
one of the best organisation, that helps associates to balance professional life and personal life, my BNPP work span is very minimum but in mean time i learned a lot
Peaceful atmosphere and good work life balance with extra benefits and job security. Sufficient leaves and no issues with taking leaves. No much learning and career growth otherwise great organisation to settle.