BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra180 reviews

Found 180 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,184 reviews
paribasorganisationbalancebankinghikelifetimingculture

Quite relaxed job but not much growth in terms of Compensation

During my tenor in BNPP, I never felt very pressured. Management is quite supportive and onshore coordination is also good. They will provide you the opportunities to grow if you have done well. However the only part where you may feel low is on the compensation side. Overall, nice place to work if you have good initial compensation.

Package is too low at joining level,growth is not fast plus work pressure is more.Company must reward all employees who work hard especially at mid level Associate level 1 especially.

BNP Paribas insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Best Organisation to work for

One of the best organisations for work life balance as well as good pay. leave policy is really good. HR is really helpful and the review process is is great. They give good hike and do the best to retain quality employees

Fun workplace

Fun place to work,relaxed environment,supportive colleagues,haven't heard about layoff at bnp,good infrastructure,good medical facility,transport facility available

Pros

Good company

Cons

No cons

Compensation not aligned to market

They aren't concerned about employees. HR is not concerned about employees. Management only cares about the work and not personal wellbeing of the employees

Pros

Cons

Many

Great place to work for , good management and facilities, free lunch, work life balance, lesser pay against industry standard. Good employ engagement activities

Its good place to grow and competitive salary

Its good place to grow and competitive salary and great opportunity to learn and growth. Company management is supportive for further education and salary benefits. Company support and gives work life balance and every year good bonus based on your performance.

Pros

Competitive salary Good Culture Great learning

Best

Everything is just perfect here they listen and try to work out on your problems most of the managers are open to hear your issues I feel that I am blessed that I chose to work here.

Company is good overall good and everything depends on opportunities you get and how well you are able to grab things and deliver. Plenty of mobility opportunities are also available. Perks and benefits are quite good and employee friendly. Once you work for few years at BNP Paribas, you will not feel like leaving the company.

Pros

Free Lunch vouchers Free AC transport Medical insurance for family and parents

Secure Job

If joined at good salary. Good company to work for. Work culture is good. Not much work pressure. Job security is good. Free transport and lunches....

Great company but less salary

The salary is quite low as compared to other banks but the staff is helpful and friendly. The work life can get off a bit but that's true about any company ig.

Relaxed workplace with employee friendly culture

Relaxed workplace with employee friendly culture but low pay scale.Indian office is On the lines of service based company, work wise is not good,But good work life balance and good HR policies.

Contractor in bnp paribas mumbai

People are very good and usally supportive.Depending on team you can be give rotational shifts.Management sucks here. My manager did not have any idea about the work and people.The pattern here goes like they will hire you and tell there is no contract period and you will be given fair chance but they actually throw people out after an year so that they will not give you hike and hire people at lower wages.Your hardwork and performance are never a parameter here. Apart fro manager my collegues and my team leadee were really good.I am glad I left such egostic manager.One day they will realize that quality is more important than quantity.

Pros

Team lead and teamates were good and supportive.

Cons

Management sucks here..performance is not considered for desicion making

The work is interesting and makes one want to work there but the work culture especially the management makes it stressful

I came from a reconciliation background in my previous job and at BNP I learnt alot about the Trade Settlement profile, especially the Listed Derivatives world which is so much more interesting. It has helped me better understand Hedging and Arbitrage

Challenging

It has been good journey throughout, learning on job, competative atmosphere. Only nagative opinion is long working hours and little bit manuals processes.

Pros

Subsidised lunch

Cons

Long work hours

Worst place to work there

No standard policies of HR's available there, worst company. All your good work and appreciation will be eaten up by your manager. I did not find any good leader there. Most of the management are lying there for more than 20 Years in same project, Playing dirty politics to keep safe themself. Must say worst place to work there.

Enjoyed the experience!

Indian management a big let down, require more foreign intervention. Unions played a major part in Bnpp india.Indian management less said the better. My heart will always be with the bank.

Bnp work culture

Not upto that level where other banks have already reached. Still working on automation Systems are not updated Using multiple applications for a single activity Management don't take decisions quickly

Good learning for a while .Team plays crucial part.if you are lucky you will get good team to work with

Works get stagnant after a while and you dont get manager or team support to develop any new skills or work on new projects. Do not spend more than 2 years at this organisation as you will get stuck doing same things for life.Organisation do not appreciate your hardwork or motivate you in any way.People just spend their time waiting for next break.

Need to take up new technology

Technology is too slow More IT ISSUES Less recognition Do hear to the lower level staff Provide good perks to employees as theybwork hard whole year Need to listen to employees point of view

Work Life Balance

Work Life balance is good , sometimes stressful, management is good , regarding salary need to improve, good incentives and transportation facilities, overall good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BNP Paribas with