BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews for Senior Associate

Senior Associate37 reviews
India37 reviews

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,190 reviews

It is a good company to work. We have lot of opportunities to learn new things.

Good place to work. Supportive management. Always team support will be there. Every thing depends on team and manager. At the same time how is you are behavior in the team also important.

Pros

Good bonus.

Cons

Nothing to say.

Good culture

Good place to work at stress free and lot of freedom and you can implement your ideas by bringing them to management and explaining them the benefits.

BNP Paribas insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Best

Everything is just perfect here they listen and try to work out on your problems most of the managers are open to hear your issues I feel that I am blessed that I chose to work here.

Good Company for freshers but poorly paid, four lakh per Annum for four years experience. The transport allowances they gave around 5 lakh per Annum was removed during COVID time.

Pros

Good For Freshers

Cons

Poor Salary

Workplace Environment

Being a experienced associate, i believe BNP is Good place to work and helps for work life balance. This is Place where we could learn things a lot. I am working in a good team and friendly team to help.

Overall good place to work

Overall good place to work only some of the department have issues and all culture is ok ok.If person is thinking for stable job than it is Perfect company to work with but with average pay package.

Pros

Stability

Cons

Slow pace

Looking for better salary and better role.

Bnp Paribas is a Good company to start a work as fresher and move to other companies once your know job growth opportunities very slow.company needs it system evolution.

Good place to learn

Bnp has inclusive work culture and provides training on all relevant topics. The management is very friendly and mainly the HR team is very helpful and always available to help with any queries.

Very good place to work

Overall it has been a good experience working with BNP PARIBAS. Good place to work. Good work culture. Work life balance. Management is very understanding.

Pros

Group health insurance, Wifi

Cons

For people working for Night shift no proper arrangements

It was a very good learning experience working in the compay. Very friendly and value's people and ideas. Had a great team and management was very supportive. Quite competitive environment. Typical work day would be following the day to day operations and achieving goals

Only workplace

Management people only encourages about work. No extra activities been held. Though I was a "spoc" person for cultural activities, but no special rights assigned to design & execute the programs.

Pros

Working systems/applications

Cons

No additional training to new joiners

Productive and fun workplace

If you are looking for job security rather than a challenging work environment then this is the place for you. But if you are looking for better monitory benefits then unfortunately this is not the place for you.

Best Place to work for a fresher

Best Company to work.. Free cab, Cab Allowance, Lunch Coupons Work hours depend upon each team. Fun place to work. All the teams and seniors are the best. HR is the best.

Pros

Free cab, Cab Allowance, Lunch Coupons

Company with intesive synergy

Exposure to dynamic environment Perfect place of synergy between different departments Long term vision Advanced technology Ethical Compliant to regulatory norms set Policies and guidelines well in place

Awesome Company

A place where you can start your career. I learned how a real corporate world looks like. Where you can depend on anyone to help you at your most crucial times.

Pros

Cab facility for women, Lunch coupons

Cons

Long working hours in India

Good place to start your career

Pros: I would recommend BNP to any Fresher and to middle management / top management candidates. I find the BNP provides dicent work life balance and job security. For Freshers, the interview is usually not that difficult and the chance of getting recruited is quite high! Moving up the ladder is also clearly defined. So you can have clear idea of your career ahead. CONS: Firstly the salary & annual hikes are low when compared to the market standards, especially for freshers. (for Experienced can expect a max of 30% hike from your previous pay) No special reward for High Performers. - Equality at its heights!. Non-robust management, who just want to run that days show. Very little emphasis on long term goals and strategies. Lack of transparency - from top / middle management.

Worst work life balance

The career at this place is very challenging, you get to learn end to end processes in investment banking operations. As their business is very competitive you will have to forget about your personal life.

Company provides the work life balance to the employees. Chances of working with onshore party. Transiting projects across different locations. Exposure is very good.

good

good company and more of operations related. Team management and excellent work culture. co operative management and long hours working for sometime.

We have a time to balance our personal and official life and the management people are fine.

I have worked in BNP for 2 years and 2 months due to some personal reason i have resigned my job, it is overall a good experience working with BNP Paribas

Pros

Cons

We use to work 13 hours a day

very much occupied with lots of work

A Typical Day at work would be continuous BAU with good fun as well Since it was my first job i learnt a lot both professionally and personally Work Place Culture is good The hardest Part of the Job is to stretch for long hours almost daily Most enjoyable part of the job is the work itself because i work in settlements and there is scope to learn things almost EVERYDAY.

Pros

Good Atmosphere

Cons

Long hours daily

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BNP Paribas with