BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews for Technical Lead

Technical Lead8 reviews
India8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,191 reviews

Without pressure you can stay here for years

Good in terms of work life balance. Bonus part is good but work culture is dull.Salary and the bonus is the only benefit for employee. No other benefits.

Pros

No pressure, Bonus, hike

Cons

Cost cutting in all, no employee centric, no gifts on festivals, not a fun environment

Great work life balance

As it's a European client, no late night calls and you have great work life balance. No one calls you for issues once you leave office. Great place to work

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

No growth

BNP Paribas insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Good company to work

Nice company to work. Great team and good collaboration between teams. They respect employees and comfortable timings. Great learning path. I have enjoyed working here with my total tenure.

Fun workplace

When I was working in BNP Paribas every single day I worked with fun and got opportunity to learn new things every time. My work experience in BNP has taught me so many things which helped to grow in my career and to make myself ready to accept a lead role with less experience.

Good

Good work life balance, eceived promotion in this company, Worked with North America and Geneva. Excellent team members and manager , good projects , management is also good, IT support is fantastic, Served my 2.5 year peacefully, Company provides good transport

Tech Lead

• New Report development as well as supporting all exiting reports as part of L3. • Modifying current report as per requirement • Performing root cause analysis on production reporting issues • Managing and maintaining source code repository • Managing team and monitoring team performances

9+Years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies

9+years of strong experience in Java Application Development, Client/Server Applications, Internet/Intranet based database applications and developing, testing and implementing application environment using JAVA/2EE Technologies.

Work life balance should be there

Work life balance should be there in the office and yeah management should be supportive in all the circumstances . Growth should be exponentially and yeah there should not be any politics . if you get this type work culture then you will feel fabulous at office .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BNP Paribas with