BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Culture reviews

Good Company for freshers as well as for long term as there is Job Security and decent growth based on performance. In term of pay it is not the best in the Industry, you may wanna look out only for better Salary nothing else. There is politics to some extent which is not harmful.
Pros
Job security, Decent Growth, Healthy Environment
Cons
Salary, Management
I worked as an associate in Financial Control team, ISPL. It was the worst team ever. Lot of politics and groupism. No credit for work given. Very stressful and tensed work culture. Would recommend not to join this team.
No standard policies of HR's available there, worst company. All your good work and appreciation will be eaten up by your manager. I did not find any good leader there. Most of the management are lying there for more than 20 Years in same project, Playing dirty politics to keep safe themself. Must say worst place to work there.
Typical Work timing is 9 AM to 6 PM. Transport facility available Work culture is relaxed. Weekends are off Management does take care of its employees
Being a experienced associate, i believe BNP is Good place to work and helps for work life balance. This is Place where we could learn things a lot. I am working in a good team and friendly team to help.
Very peaceful atmosphere and helpful colleague as an intern I have learnt a lot there. I'm able to learn a lot there many new concepts and about the job overall it's great to work there.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No cons good.
Good work culture Learning new skills in automation and manual testing. New tools are easily accesible to learn. Travelling and salary is good as compared to other firms.
Pros - Good Culture - Good Workplace - Team as a family - Perks of leaves - Enjoyable work place - Friendly peers - Ability to work cross functional - Good HR Policies
Good working culture and projects exposure is good. But the promotion policy is not fair. Managers need to improve their managerial skills. Work timings are flexible
Overall good place to work only some of the department have issues and all culture is ok ok.If person is thinking for stable job than it is Perfect company to work with but with average pay package.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Slow pace
BNP had shifts and had experience to work both in morning and afternoon shift. A place to learn and also develop you skills both technical, functional as well as soft skills. The culture is more relaxed at the same time have strict deadlines, but BNP encourages employee engagement which helps us to relax and also in turn energizes us to meet our deliverables. There is good balance of work and life
Working at BNP Paribas is awesome. If projects are good then you will likely going to learn new things. Even some managers are quite helpful and friendly. For fun activities, we have a collaboration team which schedules amazing events every month. Overall, it is great company to work with.
It's good company. Sometime there is lack of communication between team members which is essential in any organisation. Training is not providing properly.
1. Good place to work as a team. 2. Good work life balance 3. I learnt business knowledge 4. Management was very transparent. I learnt many management stuffs and learnt how to work with people in a competitive way . Had explored more towards business rather than process knowledge alone.
Lot of learning opportunities - technical as well as business side. Management is helpful but that depends on project Workplace culture is good Good work-life balance
Nice work culture , employee career growth is foreseen. Balanced work& life . Social responsibility associated with work. Collobarative work culture and efficient management.
My team was bit different compared to other teams regarding work pressure. Usually work pace is relaxed at BNP and teams have sufficient time to innovate their solutions.
1. Work culture is excellent 2. Health policies are good 3. Pay is also good 4. Mobility option available 6. Very good support from Managers 7. No layoff
Excellent place to work if looking for a work life balance. The staff and the managers are extremely co operative overall a great place to work with peaceful environment
I suggest BNP PARIBAS as a great place to start and establish a career. The work culture and atmosphere is real world call. The institution treats every employee with dignity and honor.
Started my career here. Best place to work. Superb work culture. High brand name. Awesome people. Energetic environment. Always support and open to suggestions. Management creates initiative for employee to lean new things.