BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good Company for freshers as well as for long term as there is Job Security and decent growth based on performance. In term of pay it is not the best in the Industry, you may wanna look out only for better Salary nothing else. There is politics to some extent which is not harmful.
Pros
Job security, Decent Growth, Healthy Environment
Cons
Salary, Management
As it's a European client, no late night calls and you have great work life balance. No one calls you for issues once you leave office. Great place to work
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
No growth
Being a experienced associate, i believe BNP is Good place to work and helps for work life balance. This is Place where we could learn things a lot. I am working in a good team and friendly team to help.
Great company to learn and hone your skills. People really are helpful and support your growth. Managers appreciate the efforts and suggest the further career path.
Good experience at BNP. Good Management . But less options to work in different department. Didnt realise how how 7 years have passed in BNP. Only drawback is 3 months notice period.Good exposure to higher management.
Very peaceful atmosphere and helpful colleague as an intern I have learnt a lot there. I'm able to learn a lot there many new concepts and about the job overall it's great to work there.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No cons good.
Nice company to work. Great team and good collaboration between teams. They respect employees and comfortable timings. Great learning path. I have enjoyed working here with my total tenure.
Good work culture Learning new skills in automation and manual testing. New tools are easily accesible to learn. Travelling and salary is good as compared to other firms.
As it is my first company, I had many things to learn especially working in Banking domain gave a great knowledge in Investment banking. Amazing experience to work with different clients,
Would say, they hire more contractors and they are not been paid fairly and treated fairly. Salary has to be increased Un fair baised with the contractors.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BNP Paribas?
Good working culture and projects exposure is good. But the promotion policy is not fair. Managers need to improve their managerial skills. Work timings are flexible
Overall good place to work only some of the department have issues and all culture is ok ok.If person is thinking for stable job than it is Perfect company to work with but with average pay package.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Slow pace
They offer good work life balance and constantly motivate employees to surpass all boundaries. Although salary benefits aren't very great overall it is a great company
I was been there for more than 7 yrs and from the level of an associate to Assistant manager it was my growth so i can well describe the opportunities one can get there.best place for female employees.
BNP had shifts and had experience to work both in morning and afternoon shift. A place to learn and also develop you skills both technical, functional as well as soft skills. The culture is more relaxed at the same time have strict deadlines, but BNP encourages employee engagement which helps us to relax and also in turn energizes us to meet our deliverables. There is good balance of work and life
Has been a good organization but now that jai has taken bigger role we have Indian mentality management from jpmc in CIB. It's like they have filled all their relatives with no domain knowledge. Beware of the appsec team which is lead by fools now.
Bnp Paribas is a Good company to start a work as fresher and move to other companies once your know job growth opportunities very slow.company needs it system evolution.
1. Good place to work as a team. 2. Good work life balance 3. I learnt business knowledge 4. Management was very transparent. I learnt many management stuffs and learnt how to work with people in a competitive way . Had explored more towards business rather than process knowledge alone.
Lot of learning opportunities - technical as well as business side. Management is helpful but that depends on project Workplace culture is good Good work-life balance
BNP is a good company and pay you well but it all comes down what kind of project you are working in. The work-life balance is poor and the management don't consider this can be a leaving criteria for an employee. I won't recommend a fresher working in it as the technology used are outdated.
Pros
Lunches are affordable, Other Benefits
Cons
work-life balance, not a learning opportunity
Nice work culture , employee career growth is foreseen. Balanced work& life . Social responsibility associated with work. Collobarative work culture and efficient management.
  1. Job Security & Advancement