BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews

Work wise it is decent. If you know what you do it helps or they allow you to explore and recommend solutions which suits best for the project. Work life balance is good as well.
Awesome place to develop your career and skills.Can learn many things in production wise and career wise. Supportive management and team members to get better development in new employee.
Pros
Free dinner
You work directly with Busines team to build the project. No client pressures for missed deadlines as both Business teams and Technical teams are responsible for any project delays. Pay is decent. Just need to maintain 40 hours attendance per week. Good no. of. holidays.
Pros
Free tea/coffee and biscuits
Cons
Nothing much
It was an amazing learning experience for me as being a part of one of the best asset servicing company in the market, BNY has always supported and invested on its employees for ever learning and being among the top companies having the best professionals expertise to run the business.
It was a great experience to work with BNYM in pune Maharashtra. About company culture my personal experience is very good but their are some issues with management and growth. Something management give priority to there's favourites only.
Fun, Good Work life balance, Pay scale is good.Overtime is paidIncentive structure is awesomeAnnual leaves plus additional medical leavesTransport is provided.It is a good company to work with in long term
Very good company to work with. Work culture and pay package good but only thing is tooth less HR policy where operations managers take benefits of it.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Team leaders
A good place to work at, fun atmosphere, ethical work ideas, a great place to grow. You need to e honest and hardworking, keep thinking of how to bring your ideas into workplace.
Pros
free lunch
I have been working with BNY for past four years and satisfied with the experience that I have got. Now I am looking forward for new learning and experience hence I am looking forward for a job. Overall satisfied with the company and the performance and what they have taught us in this way many years
Pros
Fast and competitive
Cons
Management techniques
The workplace and the culture is good. You learn a lot during your job which is good. However the pay is very less. You get better pay at other similar companies for similar position.
BNY Mellon was the first I have worked for. Being a newcomer in the corporate I was fortunate to learn and grow during the 1 year of my tenure which helped me in my future endeavors.
No job security they give only night shift and lot health problems less salary no High on this company very bad. starting they give lot of support and salary high now not given salary high no postion change
Good place to work, I have been working with BNYM for over 14 years now. The company has grown through multiple acquisitions has a very complex structure.
Will suggest all to try this company definitely it will be good atmosphere to grow on with nice learning and work culture.Also have good bonus structure
Good organization to work. Night shift allowance and bonus is good. Attrition rate is very high. Stressful environment. Knowledge sharing is not there
It is good company to work.I was relocated due to marriage hence left otherwise it is good organisation to work with and stable job with career growth opportunity
BNYMellon is a very good company that provide every employee the opportunity to explore themselves towards there career growth. Recognition for all the efforts are given in time.
I started my career with BNY mellon in 2013 and left my job in 2019 due to personal movement from Pune to Bangalore. The work culture of BNY mellon is enjoyable. I never felt stressful while working with my co-colleagues and management. We can manage work life balance. In Future, If I get opportunity to move back to Pune, would wish to work with BNY Mellon again.
It is very good organization. Nice place to work. Good atmosphere. Good exposure. Good location. Nice Facilities. Good work environment. Employee supportive.
Good company. Fair pay and compensation Good infrastructure facilities Sodexo coupon Health insurance Free transport Work from home Updated technologies
Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .
  1. Employee Reviews