BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Review

Productive and Fun Loving. Great to Start With.

Best place to start up your career with. You can learn and grow but depending upon the team and manager your working with. Compensation Benefits are good compared to others.

Same roleSame location

Productive, Work life Balance, Cooperative work place

I started my career with BNY mellon in 2013 and left my job in 2019 due to personal movement from Pune to Bangalore. The work culture of BNY mellon is enjoyable. I never felt stressful while working with my co-colleagues and management. We can manage work life balance. In Future, If I get opportunity to move back to Pune, would wish to work with BNY Mellon again.
Same roleSame location

Fun at work

BNY is a great place to work for starters. Good onsite opportunities in certain teams. Very good management and supporting leads.Flexible timing. Fantastic work life balance
Same location

Good

Overall it is a very good to work with Bny Mellon. Working style and work culture is decent. Office timing is 8:30 hours per day. Provides facilities like breakfast and lunch. Pay scale is decent Management is good but not like earlier it used to..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,149
1,432
1,303

Compare BNY Mellon with

Learn about BNY Mellon in popular locations

• BNY Mellon
  • Productive and Fun Loving. Great to Start With.