BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Good Company to work with, but job security is a concern for past 2-3 years. For past 2-3 years many people were fired without any reason.However there are many merits also like 1. Personal and Professional life balance2. normal hike (similar to other IT companies) and year end bonus3. internal job posting process
Pros
free cab, free breakfast
Cons
job security
I wish I could get 0 option will give zeroOne of my friend work there they removed when he was talented. 4 rating he always received in his work n now he has been removed from bnyPlease guys do not join thisThey can remove anytime extreme bad no growth at all
BNY is a very good company as per my exp. You should have to try beacuse they are provideing lots of facilities as well, different kind of domain knowledge..
a typical day at work is competativeGood learning opportunitiesmanagement is supportiveworkplace culture is goodthe most enjoyable part of the job is work culture
It was a great experience to work with BNYM in pune Maharashtra. About company culture my personal experience is very good but their are some issues with management and growth. Something management give priority to there's favourites only.
Fun, Good Work life balance, Pay scale is good.Overtime is paidIncentive structure is awesomeAnnual leaves plus additional medical leavesTransport is provided.It is a good company to work with in long term
Very good company to work with. Work culture and pay package good but only thing is tooth less HR policy where operations managers take benefits of it.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Team leaders
A good place to work at, fun atmosphere, ethical work ideas, a great place to grow. You need to e honest and hardworking, keep thinking of how to bring your ideas into workplace.
Pros
free lunch
Good place to work, I have been working with BNYM for over 14 years now. The company has grown through multiple acquisitions has a very complex structure.
It is good company to work.I was relocated due to marriage hence left otherwise it is good organisation to work with and stable job with career growth opportunity
I started my career with BNY mellon in 2013 and left my job in 2019 due to personal movement from Pune to Bangalore. The work culture of BNY mellon is enjoyable. I never felt stressful while working with my co-colleagues and management. We can manage work life balance. In Future, If I get opportunity to move back to Pune, would wish to work with BNY Mellon again.
Good company. Fair pay and compensation Good infrastructure facilities Sodexo coupon Health insurance Free transport Work from home Updated technologies
Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .
Good company to work with employees can get very good experience atmosphere of BMI Milan is very competitive, fun, friendly managers behaviour is friendly.
It’s a good place to work , had a nice experience and skill development . Would recommend the company to others as well. Good working environment and team
No depends on individual to individual. Have wonderful career there. Spent 6.5 years. Took two IJPs and promotions. Loved to be part of that company. Helped me a lot.
Loved to worked at BNY Mellon. Treats employees as their asset. Learned a lot while working over there. Culture was good. During month we need to stretch to complete our work.
Best place to start up your career with. You can learn and grow but depending upon the team and manager your working with. Compensation Benefits are good compared to others.
Environment is not good for some process. Management behavior is very partial. Salary increment is not satisfied No healthy enviorment. Just work like donkey work.
It is very competitive work in Bny mellon, I learn about the new concepts of CDO process, also the management , complition of work with in time.and more.
The company is more than 200 years old which can be easily understood. The standard operating procedure is perfect. The manager holds transactional behavior. A lot of politics is there. Job security is at the toss. Learning is not there. Politics is the key to get a promotion.