BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Analyst

It was an amazing learning experience for me as being a part of one of the best asset servicing company in the market, BNY has always supported and invested on its employees for ever learning and being among the top companies having the best professionals expertise to run the business.
It was a great experience to work with BNYM in pune Maharashtra. About company culture my personal experience is very good but their are some issues with management and growth. Something management give priority to there's favourites only.
It is good company to work.I was relocated due to marriage hence left otherwise it is good organisation to work with and stable job with career growth opportunity
It’s a good place to work , had a nice experience and skill development . Would recommend the company to others as well. Good working environment and team
Productive and fun work place Lot of learning, it was my first company in my career. I got a very good friends and team mates. It was nice to work with US team from New Jercy.
Is a good company to work with. Nice professional environment.BNY Mellon International Operations(India) Pvt.Ltd is a having high degree of standards for its client as well as its employees.
This company has given many opportunities for me to grow at personal and professional level. I have given IJP and got promoted. It's a great experience working here.
Promotions take time and though you get promotion there were won't be a large increase in salary instead hardly 20000 will be added .and even the hike reflects after six months of review
Good company to work.. Good ambience to work and nice work culture. Can get good exposure and learn new things.. Growth will be good. Will have nice work balance. Initially the bonus was good and at present bonus rate decreased. Overall fantastic place to work
Good company to work officr also its located in nice area and we can manage work life balance and monitor benefits also good. I prefer to rejoin in this company if I get chance.
Career opportunities and slow growth. Too much internal politics and less focus on work and learning.. At present not recommendable to any of friends or colleague due to uncertainty and vision of the company. since 20015 i have associated with bnym till 2019 worked different LOBs. BNYm helped employee to grow and explore skills till 2018 then all of sudden everything got changed rapid speed.
Pros
Relaxed work culture and average environment.
Cons
Too much internal politics and less focus on work and learning..
Nice company to work with but there are few departments where management is not that good hence people get frustrated otherwise company policies are good.
Good people to work with.great scope of opportunities. Managment is good but they are more for company and very less people manager. Good salary structure
Good Working Culture and Career enhancement through various training. I Loved working there. Mangers are always helpful to us and helped us to come with new ideas and innovation which enables us to use our skills.
Pros
Free Cab, Free Meal Pass, Working Culture
Cons
Good Place to Work, I have Wonderful Experience with BNY mellon. I worked for 4 Years 3 months with the BNY mellon. Joined as a Operation executive and Promoted as an Analyst
Very nice company to begin your career with but very less room for growth, Very good when its come to salary. Good shift timings and cab facility is provided free of cost.
Pros
Salary, leaves, overtime
Cons
Baised management, less growth
I joined bny after completing my dot net training course of in seed Infotech. As a fresher i would say it was not a very good experience. Company lacks the management in IT realated domain. I would suggest to join this company after getting experience. Freshers dont go.
Best learning and experience especially for freshers. Training module sharpens the concepts of fund accounting. Career growth is not only dependent on performance but monthly and quarterly examinations and proportionate results.
Seniors should be prioritized, given responsibilities. Rating should be decided with the works and not the person who is bn with the MGMT always.... THANKS...
Overall good as per salary point of view but not secured. Working environment is good and also have growth opportunities. Long working hours with transport issues is frustrating but salary balances this.
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Long working hours
I was in a transfer agency process where we use to place a deal for individual savings account and also for direct trust. I used to give trainings to the new joiners, I was also promoted as a checker within 6 months duration.