BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Associate

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,757 reviews

Good for Working

Good company to work with employees can get very good experience atmosphere of BMI Milan is very competitive, fun, friendly managers behaviour is friendly.

BNY decent company with fringe benefits

Working with BNY Mellon is a great opportunity. The starting salary is low in the range of 2.50 to 3 lakhs but other benefits like insurance, meal card, great working environment etc are there

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced.

I was impressed with work culture and social activities... No pressure and peaceful job... Only management is not acceptable...

I have joined this company next to Axis bank, first I have worked with controls team then to C&I team, where I got good teams but then when there is a competition there is no healthy one again... Atlast we are humans right... I have realized then wherever we go people won't change, so I got changed my thoughts and adapted to the environment to work with.. because it's not too bad compared to previous organisation... So I have enjoyed a lot when I was in work and also at any activities.. Here management is ok but again career growth is not acceptable...

Pros

Work culture and Corporate Social Responsibilities

Cons

Management and job security

Productive place

experience was pretty good, friendly colleague, everything was good with company just minor management of managers was something which was too bad for the company culture.

Pros

Everything was good

Cons

Minor management

Good for people who wants stable company to work with

Growth opportunities are very less.its gud for people who don't want growth .Less salary n yearly hike is also very less.politics in promotion is a normal thing here.

Good company for Freshers

Good company for Fresher and who want to stay in company for life long. If you are aggressive and want to achieve more than you have to just look after other option. BNY is only for those who want to earn steady income and dependent on Over Time work salary. Company Management is Good. Perks are also Good. No learning, Operation work means instead of machine you are working and no need of any knowledge.

Pros

Good Team Mates, Free Lunch, Transport

Cons

Extended Long Hours but its with all company. You get handsome pay of OT.

productive work place

working hours is 8 and half.Work culture is good.Employees are given all rights to express the view points.cab is provided.Monthly once employees are awarded with goodies.

It's fun work place

Company is good at providing extra training and curricular activities. Company more think about employee. Provide medical facilities. Taking parts in community partnership.

Productive and fun place

BNY Mellon is phenomenal and we can learn a lot which helps to achieve the goal. work culture is more impressive whatever the work pressure still we can enjoy the day.

Jobs at BNY Mellon

Associate positions
See more jobs

It is well known company.,good workplace

I have learnt so many things from this company.As a fresher i have joined they moulded me as a good professional person.I have learnt excel part then banking domain and investment banking knowledge and all.My colleagues only taught me how to work smartly.I didn't find any tough moments.I had enjoyed a lot.

Awesome

All things are good, I enjoyed at training periods, after certification i got little stress towards quality production maintaining but i learned lot regards to accounting fundamentals, MS Office and other software, and also interaction with various people which helps to develop professionally as well personally, i also managed priority work high volumes in efficient way, I also enjoyed a lot in outreach program, team events, Friday fun, and also with my team and work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144