BNY Mellon logo

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Executive

Work-Life Balance

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,740 reviews

Good organization

Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .

Competitive and Productive work place

Loved to worked at BNY Mellon. Treats employees as their asset. Learned a lot while working over there. Culture was good. During month we need to stretch to complete our work.

Bny management for some process were very bad.

Environment is not good for some process. Management behavior is very partial. Salary increment is not satisfied No healthy enviorment. Just work like donkey work.

Highly efficient

The company is more than 200 years old which can be easily understood. The standard operating procedure is perfect. The manager holds transactional behavior. A lot of politics is there. Job security is at the toss. Learning is not there. Politics is the key to get a promotion.

Management is poorest

Management in the company is incompetent and the recruitment of the Managerial staff is not up to the mark. Leaders are recruited from outside whereas there are so many people waiting for the promotion.

Good Place to work and build a carrer

Good Place to work and build. Fabulous training team and environment with a challenging work environment and growing work space. Workplace culture and facilities are also good

Fun working here

There fun working here.great learning here carrer growth opportunities are here.there is lots of learning are here.its fun working here you can develop good knowledge from your colleague

Pros

Sodexo card

Cons

Yew

Very good company. Nice culture. Flexible working hours Future growth Build knowledge No overtime work Cab service is very good. Management needs to pay attention to the employees well fare program

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

Manager

nice

Nice place to work good experiences to work as a fresher. Having around 3 years and 8 months of experience in the field of investment banking, Assets management, backed up by a strong aptitude for grasping complex issues and figures. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Sincere, diligent and committed to organization’s objectives.

Productive and Social Company doing lots of charity

Best company which I got a good opportunity to work with. But because of Aquisition we(whole chunk of 175 employees) landed in Cognizant. That was the reason we left BNY Mellon which was a shock for me. I really loved that company.

Pros

Yes, we used to get free and hygienic food served in BNY

Jobs at BNY Mellon

Executive positions
See more jobs

Knowledge Sharing and enjoyment balance

I loved being part of this organisation.They took good care of me , being treated as family.It was in true sense work life balance. My teammates were very co operative.Everyday I learnt something new, which kept me motivated to do best and find solutions to problems. The toughest part was working in night shift , when I was a bachelor it was perfeclty fine.But after marriage , it became stressful to handle things. But definitely I miss working with all good people,and big organisation.

Pros

Good Policies

Cons

I don't find any cons

Well managed work place

Great to be a part of this company. Work culture is also awesome. As well as various activities other than daily work routine driven by company help the employees to develop themselves and improve personal quality.

Good Work place

Salary is ok but work environment is good specially for girls. Get the benefits which company provide to the employees exposure to learn many things in the company

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

not much salary hike

Gud culture

I love to be a part of this company. Culture is very nice. Empathy and humble manager. Stress free environment. And employe engagement is very gud. Overall nice experience.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Work load

Productive and learning Place

it was my first job experience at BNY Mellon. I enjoy working with it. i learn about corporate culture and management and responsibilities while working.

Pros

free food coupons

Cons

hectic life

Good place to work and learned so many things. Job security was there and Management also good, only reason to leave the organisation was growth and opportunities

Productive & Fun Working Enviorment Workplace

It was very nice working with this company the people here were very helpful and full with guidance to me and i got learn many helpfull good things and also it was a very good experiance working under so much knowledgeable people

Pros

free lunches

Cons

12 hours rotational shifts

Fully professional environment with fun.

BNY Mellon is a well known for its work, discipline, professionalism and its growth. Had a great opportunity to work with BNY Mellon. Enhance the growth and develop the skills of the employee.

Pros

Enhance the growth and develop the skills of the employee, increase knowledge with trainings.

Cons

Overall it was very much interested in working

Good technology to work Working place was very good Process was very much interested in doing Process was very much easier to work Getting free time in between

Pros

Free Sodexo card

Cons

Time is very efficient to work

Reputed Organisation.

Workplace culture is good. I have learned how to manage Deadlines and how to behave on big organisation. The hardest part of the job is nearly deadlines. Sometimes you got stuck between deadlines.

Pros

free meal card, Pick up and Drop Facility

Cons

Near Deadlines

Good place to work for girls Good work and personal life balance Benefits they provide is good Your growth and consistency depends on your own interest.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,140