BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Executive

Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .
Loved to worked at BNY Mellon. Treats employees as their asset. Learned a lot while working over there. Culture was good. During month we need to stretch to complete our work.
Environment is not good for some process. Management behavior is very partial. Salary increment is not satisfied No healthy enviorment. Just work like donkey work.
The company is more than 200 years old which can be easily understood. The standard operating procedure is perfect. The manager holds transactional behavior. A lot of politics is there. Job security is at the toss. Learning is not there. Politics is the key to get a promotion.
Management in the company is incompetent and the recruitment of the Managerial staff is not up to the mark. Leaders are recruited from outside whereas there are so many people waiting for the promotion.
Good Place to work and build. Fabulous training team and environment with a challenging work environment and growing work space. Workplace culture and facilities are also good
There fun working here.great learning here carrer growth opportunities are here.there is lots of learning are here.its fun working here you can develop good knowledge from your colleague
Pros
Sodexo card
Cons
Yew
Very good company. Nice culture. Flexible working hours Future growth Build knowledge No overtime work Cab service is very good. Management needs to pay attention to the employees well fare program
Pros
Sodexo
Cons
Manager
Nice place to work good experiences to work as a fresher. Having around 3 years and 8 months of experience in the field of investment banking, Assets management, backed up by a strong aptitude for grasping complex issues and figures. Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines. Sincere, diligent and committed to organization’s objectives.
Best company which I got a good opportunity to work with. But because of Aquisition we(whole chunk of 175 employees) landed in Cognizant. That was the reason we left BNY Mellon which was a shock for me. I really loved that company.
Pros
Yes, we used to get free and hygienic food served in BNY
Cons
I loved being part of this organisation.They took good care of me , being treated as family.It was in true sense work life balance. My teammates were very co operative.Everyday I learnt something new, which kept me motivated to do best and find solutions to problems. The toughest part was working in night shift , when I was a bachelor it was perfeclty fine.But after marriage , it became stressful to handle things. But definitely I miss working with all good people,and big organisation.
Pros
Good Policies
Cons
I don't find any cons
Great to be a part of this company. Work culture is also awesome. As well as various activities other than daily work routine driven by company help the employees to develop themselves and improve personal quality.
Salary is ok but work environment is good specially for girls. Get the benefits which company provide to the employees exposure to learn many things in the company
Pros
Sodexo
Cons
not much salary hike
I love to be a part of this company. Culture is very nice. Empathy and humble manager. Stress free environment. And employe engagement is very gud. Overall nice experience.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Work load
it was my first job experience at BNY Mellon. I enjoy working with it. i learn about corporate culture and management and responsibilities while working.
Pros
free food coupons
Cons
hectic life
Good place to work and learned so many things. Job security was there and Management also good, only reason to leave the organisation was growth and opportunities
It was very nice working with this company the people here were very helpful and full with guidance to me and i got learn many helpfull good things and also it was a very good experiance working under so much knowledgeable people
Pros
free lunches
Cons
12 hours rotational shifts
BNY Mellon is a well known for its work, discipline, professionalism and its growth. Had a great opportunity to work with BNY Mellon. Enhance the growth and develop the skills of the employee.
Pros
Enhance the growth and develop the skills of the employee, increase knowledge with trainings.
Cons
Good technology to work Working place was very good Process was very much interested in doing Process was very much easier to work Getting free time in between
Pros
Free Sodexo card
Cons
Time is very efficient to work
Workplace culture is good. I have learned how to manage Deadlines and how to behave on big organisation. The hardest part of the job is nearly deadlines. Sometimes you got stuck between deadlines.
Pros
free meal card, Pick up and Drop Facility
Cons
Near Deadlines
Good place to work for girls Good work and personal life balance Benefits they provide is good Your growth and consistency depends on your own interest.