BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,762 reviews

Good organization

Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .

Work Life balance is Good and advancement is bit slow

If you consider your work life balance and not your advancement the this organization is best one, advancement is bit slow because of less training and mentoring.

Pros

work life balance

Cons

advancement

Greta place to work

- You will be empowered with new learning - Great work life balance - Work culture is OK - Career Growth is moderate - Work appreciations - Vast areas of technology, product development that you can be part of - management is supportive - encouraged for taking leadership role

Pros

Good opportunities to learn & Bonus

Healthy and happy

Looking for job change because of growth for position and financial. I am hard-working and quick learner. Working with BNY is like home and healthy environment changing job due no growth opportunities here

Good to work

The work culture is good. One can learn lots everystep. Working +education .people are encouraged. Good facilities provided to employees.equality maintain.

Pros

Free lunch and cab service

Production and work is good

BNY Mellon is best organization to work and best workplaces we can easily learn the things by our Bny because of my night shift and my health issues and resigning my job..

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Work eperience was good with BNY

It was good working with BNY Mellon but the salary which was provided is not reasonable to run the life and most of the projects were shutdown moved to other location totally

Pros

Cons

9 hour of work

Nice place to work with

It had been a very nice work experience working with BNY, the facility provided by this company is outstanding,if I get an opportunity again to work with I will be happy to re-join

Pros

Na

Cons

na

BNY Mellon

Work culture is very friendly, the only concern is growth. If someone joining at junior/training levels it takes much of time to grow. Otherwise its a great organisation to work with.

Very productive

Very informative, some stress free jobs and long working hours. A growing place for every candidate. A lot of new and useful things can be learnt very quickly.

Pros

Provides cab facility and 65rs for meals and snacks

Cons

Leaving home untime

Jobs at BNY Mellon

Executive positions
See more jobs

Its a good company to learn . wirk culture is godd .Peopme are very supportuve. We. Are into trade caputuring feild . so in our process we process the trades that come through the clients

Productive & fun place to work

8 and half hr shift about how a great teams work together to deliver value management is very efficient culture is respectfull the way everything is designed for optimal productivity

Pros

culture & environment

Cons

not specific

Fun workplace

Bny Mellon is a good company. Has a good work culture n management. The staff n colleagues are very helpful all coordinate in a proper manner to achieve business goals. Also backup system is Google to ensure business continuity.

Pros

No OT

Cons

Less increment

BNY is a good organization to work with many opportunities.

BNY is a multinational organization with lots of opportunities,It's a good organization to work with friendly atmosphere but in terms of numbers (salary) there is no motivation.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No financial motivation, high volumes

Great place for work

Really enjoyed working here. it's great place to work and career progress I would love to join it again if I get the opportunity, Good financial benefits for all level employees

Pros

No break restiuctiion

Cons

No work pressure

work environment is good.

working environment was good. Management is good. timings are flexible. Increment is not as good as expectation. Promotions and Salary increment is the drawback.

Perfect Profile for Fianance

They provide Amazing Profile and great learning! Great management. Great Guidance. Salary was a little less. Rest was ok. Had to leave for personal reasons.

It is an amazing place for new joiners. There is a lot of scope for eveyone to explore investment banking. Work life balance is well maintained out here.

Productive Environment

Learned about the findings in the Robots. work place was good. we had enjoyed every part of our job in this company. The day use to start with very enjoyable moments.

Pros

free Lunche

Cons

use to wait long hours too.

Fun Place to work.

The company is really good, the work culture is also good. But the management is not good at all. The promotion process is very slow, you end up waiting for years or change in company.

Pros

Free cabs & Food.

Cons

Salary is very less & also the work is monotonous.

productive

the company is good to work & operations executive consulting in the field of share trading I have combined experience of over 11+ years in INDIA& reputed International organization in CANADA

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144