BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,762 reviews

Good organization

Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .

Good

Only few benefits are employee friendly.The shift timings are so tedious.They teach a process with lots of efforts and finally it has been migrated and the other members in the team are standstill when it is migrated.Sometimes the management is biased.

Pros

free lunch and cab

Cons

shift timings.

Fun at work

This is perfect organization in terms of management ,in terms of training & development .Very focused organization & Well culture.I love this job.

Very good place and environment for Work

I have worked with this company for around three years and it was most amazing experience for me to work with this company.I really like the management team of this company which motivate me a lot during my working period.

Pros

Free lunches, free transportation

the workplace is cool and good for learning and developing more skills.the fun activitys are organized well.

the workplace is quite and peaceful to work. they provide lot of learning and development of skills.the management is quite not well proposed.the hardest part is the partiality in the management side where they dint support the employees equally .the work life culture is quite good not too much pressurized work unless properly handled by the management. the fun part of the office is well organised and they have lot of fun activities and team activities to create good relationship among the team members.

Good workplace and culture

I learned lot of things regarding process. There is good experience to work with BNY. Good Management, Good Culture etc.

work culture is friendly and co operative to learn as a fresher

over all Bny mellon is better platform to learn as a fresher in an investment banking process mostly the process will based on night shifts but a person can gain knowledge.

Pros

cab facility, sodexo, etc

Cons

mostly prefer as contract jobs

Fresh and Healthy Worklife

Daily working of 8 hours and suitable timing 12.00 to 8.30.I have learned the professional and corporate working culture.The management is very supportive to staff as no boss no employee relations.Workplace culture is very motivate.Each and every day is enjoyable with work.

Pros

Office hours, Working culture, Management, Salary, Facilities

Cons

Travelling

Supporting Management and Team, fun to work with

I have enjoyed my time at this company. The benefits are infinite, which is why I have stayed so long. The people have been great to work with and we all are very supportive of each other. I joined the company as a fresher and have learned a lot for which I will always be thankful. I have realized the potential that I have only because my team leader and manager have always been pushing me to extend my horizons. The main issue I find here is that no matter how much extra work we do, we do not receive applications for it. We are always made to feel as if it's just a part of our job description.

Pros

Free Sodexo meal cards, free transportation, huge increments, quarterly bonuses

Cons

Always short staffed, not enough appreciation for all the work done

Good

Good work envirnoment all the benifit are there . Managemnt was good, collegues are good and many more good cultural programme.

Good

Cons

NO cons

Jobs at BNY Mellon

Executive positions
See more jobs

good work culture, personal space is available

learned alot ,nice place to work but less hikes and promotions, no stress, good work culture. cab facility is provided.

Good company to start and end the Organisational life

Bny Mellon is the world largest and topmost company in custodian bank,its deal in investment management and assets serving,this my first company and I feel proud to say that I am working here.

BNY is very good place to work, job is secured and can be stable. Management some part is good, however seniors are not valued what can I say from my experience. I have learnt lot of things here in BNY, Leadership qualities, how to work on pressures, how to meet our SLA's, Build our bonding team members, training new joiners, updates, Communications with offshore & onshore members, regular feedbacks, roles & responsibilities in the absence of TL & SME, learn lot things. Taking initiatives in Community partnership events and many more.

its productive & fun loving area

it good company friendly with co-worker fixed time log out on time completion the job. Management is also good. i learned the corporate culture time management etc.

Operation Executive

I have join in Nov 2008., work environment and they managing the people was very good. I worked their account payable and Security Data Management Department, deadlines work was there and this was the one of the critical part.

Awesome place to work with lots of new things to learn.

My experience with Bny Mellon was simply outstanding. I got to learn a lot as I was just a fresher when I joined the bank. The experience that I have got shall help me to prove myself that I am a valuable asset to any other organisation that I join. I would love to be a part of this organisation anywhere across the globe.

Pros

Sodexo Cards, Free Cab Facilities

Cons

productive, knowledgeable and fun workplace

this is fun workplace with lots of productive area and more opportunity to gain knowledge. having free lunch and transport facility. having extra curricular activities which helps in energetic and enthusiastic life. healthy work environment.

Pros

Free lunches and transport

Work Life Balance

Reconciliation,Cross training,Other technical skills,fun activities,courses,valuation,tracking work realted activities and send to onshore.

Productivity and Fun Activities held

I have learnt a lot through BNY Mellon. The staff of BNY is very supportive and in future if i get the opportunity i like to work again with BNY Mellon Corporation.

Employee oriented company

Its healthy competition. Working with BNYMellon is very experienced & good knowledge gain. The BNY Mellon consistency of many NGO's which i like and participated with the activities like feeding small children age between 8 months to 2 years., Educating the poor childrens/students who don't have the knowledge of computers by conducting the classes twice in a week.

Pros

Free Lunch & Free Transport Facility, OT paid.

productive and fun workplace

pleasent work enviroment freeindly co- worker good management but lots of over time work preasure. manegment of bny is to co-oprerative and safe to work.

Pros

free lunch and free transport

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,145