BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,759 reviews

Good organization

Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .

Good workplce

In BNYMellon is a good work of place co-worker is friendly type of nature i learn t so many things how to handle the work in a timely manner overall i have started my career from BNYMellon its a very good platform for me

Pros

Meal pass and free transport

Cons

work presure

Conducive environment and learning.

Good company to work. Opportunities to learn. Limited scope for promotion. Fun fridays conducted at work. Travel facility provided by the company.

Pros

Conducive environment and learning.

Cons

Limited growth opportunities.

it was a fun place to work

This organization taught me a lot, like to be punctual, my management skills, to be diversified, and also how to organize and prioritize my work.

Productive and Fun workplace

Overall a good place to learn new things about the markets, types of financial works and many more. Work life is good, seniors are helpful. you can get your ideas and views known to the management.

It is all Good about the work

Work place is very well with all the fun and activities It is a very big brand company team work is the most important part of work it helps to complete work and all activities

good environment

Work profile  Transfer of stocks from one management company to another.  Termination and closure of the account as per the client request  Granting the access to the the requestors after reviewing the proof of ownership.  Enhance the quality of the respective processes by identifying training opportunities and delivering the training.  Performed the role of process trainer for new joiners.  Ensured that the process flows and procedures are updated appropriately as and when updates are received.  Supports the team in the absence of the team leader.  Worked on cases and 10% sample check of cases as per process requirement and share findings with supervisors and team.  Maintained breach quality level of 99.80 and investigate error/breach, identify and fill the knowledge gap within the team.  Indentify bottom performers/ training and conducted the required training & 100% adherence to SOP framework for new joiners  Ensure all risk events (inculding near misses)/suspicious activities are reported appropriately.  To provide regular process update and conduct regular knowledge training.  Respond to query raised by onshore team/client via a email or through calls or face to face communication in a timely and efficient manner.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

No growth

Productive and good work place

Good company to work at. Ample of oppurtunities to learn and explore yourself. There is also scope of growth at this company.

Great to work in day shift in SKP group

Nice company for persons seeking a day shift Will also get knowledge of SAP there, All indian hoidays will also be provided to employees.

Pros

Leave Encashments

Cons

Long Hours

Fun work place with supportive management

I have learn many things from the company and my co-workers, I have good time in BNY Mellon, BNY policies are made for Employee.

Jobs at BNY Mellon

Executive positions
See more jobs

More productivity & more work

The atmosphere in BNY was workalholic . My daily work activities would include reconcillation of cash & asset breaks of a particular client. Update narration with precise comments. Initiate Queries & Follow up & escalate age breaks .

Pros

Time management

Cons

Long working hours

effective and fun work station

i have learned about the work culture of bny mellon and about the people. also about the management. yes sure all will have the typical day at work ... but how we will manage that day is so important.

We have fun activity on Friday

I am working for 5 days a week. I have learned many things from BNY Mellon . I was a great experience to work with BNY Mellon. Management is really Good. Supervisors are very supportive. My Co- workers are very friendly and helpful.

Pros

Free Lunch, Free Pickup and drop

fun activity are weekly basis

i am working as Operation Executive (Account reconciliation process it is . I have completed 4 years in his org.i m looking for change.(Growth). it is very proud to say i am part of the company.

Pros

free lunch And transportation

Cons

gearshifts

Job culture is so good.

Work balance & allocation of work is healthy & well balanced. TLM migration experience so nice to me. learned how to take Initiative in team & support to all guys.

Cons

Good Place to work,leran the new things and also very good place to work with senior people like CA,CFA,CS

1. 5 Days work 2. Knowledgeable thing to learn. 3. Co-workers also good 4. Management always supportable. 5. you can give your idea to improve the process at anytime to anyone.

Pros

Free sodexo coupons

Productive & fun place

Enjoy each day at work. Team building & time management. Taking care of team tracker, daily work allocation, training & mentoring new joiners, preparing monthly pack & reports of management companies & skill matrix forwarding across to team lead and Manager. Keeping track on SLA for the process and cross checking the accounts & reconcile by colleagues. Ability to lead a team to work well under pressure, set goals, in making decisions and solving problems independently and effectively. Able to prioritize tasks and workloads in order of importance.

Pros

Free lunch & snacks

I have been working around 5 years and my journey so far is I can describe is from tough life in office to now perfect. I had to face lot of challenges about how I will handle things but it’s a great place to work and I am glad to be part of this company.

Pros

Free lunches

Very Good Company

I learn leadership management, Time management, Best KPO to improve knowledge

Good work culture

A typical day at work would start with checking mails for any urgent tasks to do. I was in Corporate Actions team. So my job was to contact the stake holders through e-mails, inform them about the corporate action taking place and their options for taking part in the event. After receiving the response form the stake holder I would move the stocks and take required action as suggested by the share holder. I learned the financial market of different markets like NYSE, NASDAQ and even European markets precisely. Management at the company was great. Co-workers were good too. The Hardest part of the job was few voluntary responses. They were too critical. The most enjoyable part of the job was one would get to learn many different financial concepts in every different Responses.

Pros

Free meal passes

Productive and working environment.

Work environment is good and very productive. Mangement is very supportive and Help full.

Pros

Sodexo coupons

Cons

Short Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144