BNY Mellon logo
BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 112 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,757 reviews

Good organization

Very good work culture, provide good employee benefits .lot of politics for IJP. Provide a lot of learning platform. Always care for employee . Relax job .

Educative and fun work place

i worked as an Operational Executive in DTC Settlements process as a Temp. staff, i learn lots of knowledgable things, team work, leadership, etc.

Pros

good facilities

productivity and quality

Hi, Coming to part of productivity and the quality i can say not bad.i am good at my work and i achived my annual goals,so many cross tranings i have attended and cleared the exams.

Pros

providing a free lunch, good cafeteria, 24 hours tea. coffee, milk.

Cons

its a free transport but not maintaining properly.

Its a Great Place to work

Overall feeling Great to work with this company. Learned how to lead, Manage work, report to Managements management does favoratism to people they like only co-workers are very good the hardest part is to get promoted in this company most enjoyable part of the job is you can take enough breaks but finish your responsibilities & take ownership

Pros

Free Lunch/Dinner, Transportation, Insurance, Mediclaim, Incentives

Cons

Transport, Pramotions, favoratism

productive

Its a very well and and company to work here and it one of the huge investment company all over around the world..

One of the Leading Custodian bank where everyone would like to work. BNY MELLON having healthy environment which satisfy your job.

We all want a healthy environment at our work place which gives a job satisfaction. I have learned a lot from my colleges which enhances my professionalism and helped me how to work under pressure. The most enjoyable day was Friday as we used to having Fun Activity on floor every week.

Fantastic Workplace

Everyday challenging job. I have learned not to do the job for the sake of earning but improving your for the betterment of yourself. Management -- Good,Organised Co-operative culture Shifts Fantastic culture

Pros

Free Lunch/Trnsport

Cons

Hectic Shifts

Productive and Fun Work Place

Normal Day Shift from 9:30 to 6:00 pm Reconciliation, Professionalism at work place. Employee satisfaction Team work was the most enjoyable part of the job

Career Growth Oppurtunity

To serve with growth oriented organization in “Investment Banking” for the benefit of the organization as well as for my personal esteems and secures a challenging position that will develop my education and unique abilities to further my career opportunities

I am searching job because I want growth

My experiance is very nice in BNY. on day to day basis I learn a lot. Management and my co workers are very co operating

Pros

1 hour

Cons

8.30 hours

Jobs at BNY Mellon

Executive positions
See more jobs

Great workplace Enviornment

It's great company. Good pleople like helping nature all around. That's factor keep in Company Long time.

Pros

Lunch and Dinner Free

Cons

It's up to Volume

fun friday, bella mia ,employe engagement programms great fun to be with

8:30 hours of work including 1 hour of lunch including. learned time management skill and multitasking of work. good but not the one of the best. excellent work Enviroment and friendly co-workers. It was night shift, i think that's the only hardest part for me. Most enjoyable part of the job was every Friday.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

night shift

fun Loving culture

Basicaly its a work of Uk Process Dealing part. I work on Rufus for dealing of trades.

Pros

One Time Meal

Good work location

2 Years 4 Months of working experience in Financial Domain. Working experience with BNY Mellon, Pune where I got Very Good Opportunity to work on shares reconciliation for Global Clients, rectification of differences in Ledger and Statements. Knowledge of Short Term Investment Fund (STIF) and Global Collateral Management (GCM) in Reconciliation. Exposure to work using application tools like Asset Services Reconciliation (ASR), Global Security Process (GSP), Global Transaction Management (GTM) and knowledge of Transaction Lifecycle Management (TLM). Analyzing and Generating reports on various discrepancies observed in Ledger and statements which are then circulated to higher authority for corporate actions.

Pros

Cons

somtime work load

Working in Night shift

Working as an Operations Executive. Comprehensive problems solving abilities, excellent verbal and written Communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically willingness to learn, curiosity to know facilitator.

Healthy enviornment

A good organisation to work with. The co-workers are friendly and aware about the team importance. The hardest part is if you make 1 mistake company be in huge loss so for avoiding a single mistake you must be vigilant and pro-active. The best part is events are organised by the organisation almost every month which creates good working enviornment. It also helps in building networking.

Pros

Free lunch and free transport

Cons

IT is not so good

Overall BNY Mellon is good company

I have learned how the treasury world work in an organisation. It is very vast experience for me. My co-workers are good very co-operative and even management is good. In BNY Mellon I am working from more than 5 year so I feel nothing is very difficult to handle into my process. Every working day is enjoyable part of my job because I enjoy my work.

Productive and Good place to learn

A good company to start your carrer. The team is fully cooperative and is eager to help each other in terms of knowledge as well as personally. The team spirit is what I appreciate here.

Productive & Professionalism

Here at BNY Mellon i learn't patience, Learn't to work under intense pressure. Here co- Worker are good.

good working environment

good place to enhance the knowledge as process wise & the core business level. people can gain more knowledge on securities & how capital market works.

Pros

free food, free transport, bonus & incentives on regular period

Cons

no coordination between the superior officers with employees, long hours work, no proper cab arrangements

It was fun working with such reputed orginasation.

Learnt a lot from each an every individual n company. Management was calm enough to understand the problems of every individual. Was handling training for new comers as was 100% versital in my Insurance process(Aviav which is now a part of WNS).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNY Mellon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1,144