BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Financial Analyst

BNY Mellon Provides the excellent space for those who are willing to nurture their career and they are lack in providing the salary benefits to their employees.
Pros
Sodexo, Annual gifts, Bonus
Cons
Appraisal
BNY is a very good company as per my exp. You should have to try beacuse they are provideing lots of facilities as well, different kind of domain knowledge..
Trade Settlement and Reconciliation.. Trade Processing: Updating loan trades in system which is booked by front office as per the client requirement.
Pros
free transport, Near passed, Ot, Incentives
Cons
Amazing work life balance and most over fixed shift timing and employee centric firm.Flexible working hours moreover highly supportive staff and management.
best investment banking company in world . we are working in report builder as well as fund suit tools for filling return to SEC mutual fund . a learned much more about investment banking in BNY.
My Company is placed amongst the reputed Financial Organisations in the World. The Job Culture which I enjoy is very conducive and positive which motivates me to work.
Pros
Free Pick up drop facility and lunches
Cons
Long Hours
* I learned to take notes for special task to use it for future reference. * Fun Activity managed every Friday. * I co-ordinate & cooperate with my colleagues in case of workload.
Employee oriented organization. It is organized company. You can learn so many things. It could be best company to work.
Here at BNY Mellon, I learned some of the basics funda of Corporate world. I learned importance of balancing personal & proffessional life. I learned doing right will reap you benefits for long time. I worked, enjoyed, laugh and share grudges with BNY Mellon. I appreaciate organisation for letting me grow with it.
Good place to work. Employee oriented company. Risky but interesting job profile. Got alot to learn. Hardest part of job is no new learning and no new challenges.
Pros
Free lunch/dinner, free transport
Cons
Night shift