BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employee Reviews for Operations Administrator

BNY Mellon was the first I have worked for. Being a newcomer in the corporate I was fortunate to learn and grow during the 1 year of my tenure which helped me in my future endeavors.
It is very competitive work in Bny mellon, I learn about the new concepts of CDO process, also the management , complition of work with in time.and more.
I enjoyed working in Bny...i learned lot of things here....i wish to learn even more ...so i just want a change now in my career now...looking for best opportunity
One of the best organisations to work with work life balance and job security. Management was helpful in all growth and learning prospects. It is a company to retire from.
Slow Growth, good exposure for freshers, Lot of work load,No time for lunch.A lot of politics, no proper Management, lot of favourism.But goodd for freshers to learn.
Company HR do not feel any need for investigating the root cause of any incident and rather rely on their Managers findings even when they know it's all a lie.
Working for 2 years here was partially good and bad eventually, Down the line management does not give a dam about the knowledge and the talent you carry all they need is to get their work done. NO JOB SECURITY Suddenly someone will take you to the HR and will kick you out of the job on that day without any notice Suddenly you might notice that you are being cornered by your whole team (the management would give such instructions to the team to treat you in such a way), or Suddenly the managers will call you and blackmail you to drop your papers down HR is not employee friendly when it comes to you Vs management All of these are true incidents, You don't need to worry if you get good managers if you are in good terms and priority under the other managers
Good work culture with flexible timings.. Nice workplace to collect knowledge.. Lots of fun and productive workplace. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow urself with knowledge. Good and friendly Management .
This workplace taught me a lot about Hedge funds. A lot about the Capital market in the US and Europe. I've spent my longest hours in this company and I am really glad to have gained really good knowledge and skill set out of it.
Fantastic firm, Too good for freshers. One of the best service based company to start career. Good for learning.Good company to work with pay being Only negative.
Pros
Work culture is very good
Cons
Less pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BNY Mellon?
Good company and rest of the things depend on your profile Compensation depends on your role and level Pick n drop is available Good company for female employees to work for
i worked there as an Operation Executive .My job was to handle activities of Custodian includes Cash Availability,Cash Reconciliation Asset and Tax Reclaim. Responsible for identifying the missing Trades between Accounting and Custody. Assisting mutual fund and ETF managers identifying how much Cash is available with them for investment purpose on daily basis. .
Pros
supportive management and a good work culture
We maintain Integrity at work place and show assistence to juniour for their development. We have maintain a friendly nature relationship with my team leaders and Managers as well.
Pros
Good employee benfits
Cons
I have not observe any disadvantages in this company
Good company to work with. Process specific. Good perks and overtime. Work culture is good. Medical facilities are good. Parents are covered under policy
Good working environment in the initial years of employment. Good company compared to other companies. professional. It was a good experience and lots of learning.
Management is very bad in terms of growth, Promotions are purely based on how good you are with your manager. Very Bias management, Skills and talent are never considered for a promotion.
Pros
65 rupees daily on your sodexo card
Cons
Management is very Bias in terms of growth
very good experience at bny. there was alot for me to learn as i was a fresher. i came to know how the industry works with lots of responsibilities. overall a very good company to join.
Good to work ,work environment is good 1. Good place to work. 2. Lot of diversity and inclusion 3. Bonus is very good I have improved my knowledge.
good
Cons
nil
It's is a good company to work with. Except salary and appraisal rat are all good. U can maintain work life balance. If you r happy with salary and want a relax life u can easily stay in the company till retirement.
Pros
Expect salary rest is all good
Cons
Salary
BNY Mellon is a good Company to work with as the work enviroment is good. Lot of new things to learn as it has lot of different processes. They take part in Charity, Various social activities. Lots of Cultural programs have been done in the Company. All the festivals are celebrated.
Pros
Sodexo Coupons for Lunch
Cons
8hours shift
I was glad to work with BNY Mellon. I learn lots of think like management, telephone etiquette, team works, time management and how to be a leader or manager.
Pros
Over time, Night Shift Allowance, Free Meal & Transportation
  1. Operations Administrator